At Custom Air “The Difference is Service”. We exceed the expectations of our customers at every opportunity, which is why we are the leaders in our industry. We take pride in bettering the lives of those we have the privilege to serve, and as a result our Customer Service and Sales team is extremely important to our success and growth.
This role requires a results-driven sales professional who can build long-term partnerships in a Consultative Solutions Sales business structure. You will sell solutions, people, product, design and expertise and you will benefit residually from the business you create. This role is directed at long-term solutions-based salespeople who are not afraid to learn and grow.
We want you for the long haul and our commission structure benefits those that are serious about building a career; residual commission on maintenance, service and install. No price lists, no merchandising.
If you are a true selling expert that understands the key to succeeding in sales is based on building lasting relationships and finding creative solutions, then CustomAir will deliver a fulfilling, long-term, and satisfying career. Multiple positions open now, including Whistler region, based out of Lower Mainland (frequent travel to Whistler required)
Specifically, you will be successful in this role if you can:
- Identify new customers and develop a detailed solution strategy with the support of an inside sales teams and technical department.
- Uncover new opportunities and expand contacts within existing accounts.
- Successfully manage the sales process; from lead generation, solution pitch, negotiation, to closing the order and providing post sales support.
- Work autonomously to create and add new business, while also working in close collaboration with the Sales Manager for complex solution strategies.
- Utilize Microsoft Office platforms proficiently and you will be trained on our in-house operating system.
And you have:
· An intense hunger for results supported by a demonstrated track record of revenue attainment.
· Diligent listening skills to understand prospects needs, quickly assess opportunities and determine the best course of action.
· A high sense of self-awareness with the ability to adapt and connect with new prospects in their environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills that put the customer at ease and create a comfortable selling conversation.
- 2-5 Years of Sales experience, preferably in a client facing role that required technical solutions.
- Industry specific sales experience is not required (considered an asset).
- Post secondary education
Assessments will be administered during the interview process.
We provide training and technical support and are committed to providing the best work experience possible. Understanding the work / life balance is crucial in providing a healthy work environment which includes a dedication to safety. If you feel you are the right person to take advantage of this exciting opportunity, and you are ready to work together with other members of our superstar sales team then this is the career move for you.
We are grateful for your interest in CustomAir; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. CustomAir is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $85,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Casual dress
- Commuter benefits
- Company car
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday