Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
Position- Senior Business Analyst – CPQ & Order Management
Location- Remote within United States
We are looking for a strong Salesforce Business Systems Analyst who has experience on both Sales Cloud and CPQ platforms such as Apttus and Salesforce CPQ along with a strong understanding of SaaS products. The mission of this role is to understand the Zscaler products offerings to the market and help with building the automation of products provisioning/fulfillment processes. You will work closely with the Order Management team, Sales Operations, and Zscaler product engineering team to connect the processes across all these teams. You are also responsible to build the automation and drive the visibility of Zscaler products adoption information to Sales and Customer Success teams to improve the customer experience. The ideal candidate for this role will have a blend of technical and business experience with strong expertise in the Salesforce and order management processes built on platforms such as Apttus and Salesforce CPQ. The team member is expected to be an expert and hands-on with the Salesforce.com platform.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Meet with business leaders, decision-makers, and end-users to define business requirements, and systems goals
- Facilitate discussions among business owners to understand problem statements and gather requirements
- Own and drive functional and technical design activities
- Translates business requirements to functional and technical designs for the engineering team
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and internal IT team members both in the US and offshore locations to drive the work
- Coordinate with offshore Development and QA teams to deliver the solution
- Build the scalable business processes on the provisioning and fulfillment areas to support the company’s growth at scale
- Effectively prepare Business Processes, Process Flow Analysis, Requirements Definition, Data Models and Detailed Functional Design
- Document the solution design with specific business and technical details
- Recommend best practice solutions
- Work collaboratively and closely with Salesforce Business Analysts, Onshore and Offshore Developers during the execution phase
- Analyzes/identifies areas of risk and develops plans to minimize
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with respective teams to resolve operational issues and challenges
- Minimum of 6-8 years of IT experience in complete software development life cycle process including System Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, and Documentation
- Minimum 5+ years of Salesforce platform experience, and 2+ years of CPQ experience
- Must have hands-on experience on Sales Cloud and CPQ platforms such as Apttus and Salesforce CPQ
- Experience in driving system implementation, agile project management, and data flow best practices knowledge
- Strong experience with consulting driven solution approach
- Must have analytical and data-driven strong skills
- Available 24x7 to support the business-critical production issues when necessary
- 4-year degree BS/BA in a technical, business or other analytical field required
- Excellent time management and organization skills, and the ability to be flexible and creative
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.