Market Sales Manager / Account Manager East Harlem, NY
The Market Sales Manager is the primary Liberty Coca-Cola contact for a local store and is responsible for the customer relationship along with increasing the business by selling products within his or her sales territory. The MSM is also responsible for growing their existing outlet base by prospecting, capturing and onboarding new business.
· Demonstrate commitment to a safety culture by following established health and safety policies and procedures.
· Promotes all current digital tools such as MyCoke.com, digital menu boards, and food delivery intermediaries.
· Utilize all available technology tools to drive growth in assigned territory.
· Execute and close all sales calls, including face to face sales, and PiCOS visits.
· Ensure consistent adherence to merchandising and customer service standards.
· Improve Right Execution Daily (RED) and achieve Picture of Success (PiCOS) in all accounts to grow market share and develop employees.
· Sell in incremental brands, displays, and placement of equipment; sell in promotional programs and ensure dealer compliance.
· Ensure new brands and packages are available and executed.
· Manage and address Account Receivable status of all outlets within assigned territory.
· Prospects and onboards new outlets.
· Maintain company equipment assets, ensuring all equipment 100% Coca-Cola products. Meet the companies current merchandising standards.
· Transport, replace, and maintain Point of Sales as appropriate for an account.
· Lead and embrace change.
· Act as an Ambassador by providing customer service to consumers and store personnel.
· Periodic lifting of 50+ pounds, bending reaching, and kneeling. Merchandising and organizing company and customer owned equipment.
· Bachelor's degree preferred
· A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record with no major violations over the last three years
· Must have a personal vehicle for use during working hours with a proper vehicle insurance
· 1+ years of sales experience preferred
· Ability to multitask handling multiple customer accounts
· Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
· Excellent planning and organization skills
· Strong computer skills
· Schedule: this position requires flexibility early morning, weekend and/or evening work.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- On the road