Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end business processes with intelligent software bots – AI-powered digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics to help organizations rapidly start and scale their automation journey from the front office to the back office to every office. Its Bot Store is the world's first and largest marketplace with more than 1,100 pre-built, intelligent automation solutions. Automation Anywhere has deployed over 2.8 million bots to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
As a key leader in the Product Marketing team, you will be responsible for evangelizing products and solutions for Automation Anywhere. A hands-on leader, you will be responsible for the development of marketing message and strategy including GTM plans, content for marketing and sales, and measuring the effectiveness of the message for Automation Anywhere’s Front Office and IDP offerings. You will work closely with sales, partners, enablement and demand gen teams to ensure that marketing objectives are met or exceeded.
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
- Crafting and executing a global go-to-market plan for enterprise-class software or solutions
- Marketing automation technologies to the contact center audience
- Defining buyer personas and buyer journeys
- Successfully telling our product story through demonstrations to industry analysts, customers, prospects & internal audiences
- Communicating effectively to share the product vision, technical details, positioning, and messaging to stakeholders across all departments and org layers, including C-level stakeholders.
- Demonstrating the ability to effectively manage cross-functional relationships with other teams including but not limited to product management, sales, sales enablement, partners, demand gen and customer success
You will be a great fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.
- 12+ years’ experience in creating product marketing messaging and running programs
- Experience in product marketing and content creation
- Experience in contact center, front office in the enterprise space is a big plus
- Experience at a fast-growing software company or enterprise company strongly desire
You excel in these key competencies:
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills
- Desire to build and mentor a team
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.