We are looking for a team leader with leadership skills, provide mentoring and coaching as we scale for Advisors to develop their business and sales within one of the leading National insurance Managing General Agencies (MGA) The ideal candidate can build and lead the team. Must have experience minimum 3 years in successful supervisory or management experience of Lead Generation/Business Development in sales in the Insurance field with LLQ license. You will be responsible to develop their knowledge and skills in order to promote insurance solutions and strategies to clients. You will be working alongside a group of experts.
What you’ll be doing.
- Ensure operational quality support as well as compliance. Recruits new AGAs and brokers.
- Identify business opportunities in your market and advise Advisors regarding possible penetration strategies.
- Responsible for training and business development activities and accountable for your Advisors financial results.
- Act as an Insurance expert for the advisors
- Drives business development efforts and marketing plans of the sales team.
- Must be Life Insurance Licensed ( LLQP Licensed )
- Expert knowledge of insurance business, agencies and underwriting principles.
- Expert on Verbal & Written communication skills
- Very good knowledge of the Insurance Industry in Canada.
- Strong relationship and teamwork skills.
- Rigorous and accountable.
- Results oriented.
- Must speak Cantonese/ Mandarin- English (spoken and written)
- Must have a valid work permit or resident status in Canada.
Job Start Date:
September 1, 2021
Reference ID: OMF2357
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
All Covid -19 Guidelines are followed at work place.