Senior SaaS Architect
Our mission is to transform the way financial professionals deliver advice at scale and build collaborative relationships with their clients. At eMoney advisor, we are changing the rules in the wealth management industry through the infusion of leading-edge technology and services.
The Senior Cloud (SaaS) Solutions Architect will play a critical role as a technical leader supporting the back-office technology stack. This individual will work closely with technical teams and product teams to help solution, design and deliver on both tactical and strategic SaaS platform integrations to move our Technology platform forward.
This is a 100% remote eligible role.
- Provide technical thought leadership so as to roadmap, design, plan, and implement scalable information technology solutions that meet current and future business needs.
- Build resilient system implementations to ensure information security, stability and availability of business applications.
- Monitor current and future technology trends and make recommendations of solutions and standards that meet the business needs and drives improvements.
- Maintain a close working relationship with eMoney Advisor’s stakeholders, business analysts, product and product owners - understanding all current and future business IT requirements.
- Build and maintain strong technical relationships with vendors and service providers as needed to secure and maintain high-quality infrastructure products and services.
- Lead any proof-of-concept projects required to thoroughly investigate architectural possibilities and strengthen arguments for their adoption.
- Technical ownership for deploying and configuring (SaaS) applications across eMoney’s Information Systems Technology back-office stack.
- Communicate architecture design decisions and impacts to key stakeholders.
- If you have work as a Cloud Architect, Cloud Engineer, Cloud Solutions Architect, SaaS Cloud Architect, we encourage you to apply
- Software development experience, solution design and technical architecture experience
- Combined implementation experience across a variety of SaaS platform types; (CRM, ERP, Marketing, HRIS, IVR, Chat/Bots, etc)
- Development experience building integrations across a variety of Cloud/SaaS platforms; (Salesforce, Zuora, Eloqua, Outreach, SumTotal, Docusign, AWS RedShift, etc)
- Experience supporting, building, and testing legacy integrations, web-based systems interfaces and Application Programmable Interfaces (APIs)
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing data migrations of all shapes and sizes.
- Previous job experience in a data architecture or data governance capacity
- Proven experience transforming requirements into production code.
- Ability to use automated workflow tools/technology.
- Ability to write unit and system test cases/classes.
- Strong knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology and coding methods/best practices.
- Experience working in an Agile Software Development Team
- Experience in cloud computing-based services architecture, technical design and implementations including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models.
- Ability to design and implement reliable, scalable, high performing Web based solutions that meet the service levels associated with mission-critical Identity and Access Management based solutions.
- Proficiency with various open-source software and development tools
A snapshot of what we offer:
A great place to learn, grow, transform and lead while being immersed in the latest technologies.
- Being allowed and encouraged to use dedicated time for self-improvement and always trying to get better at what you do.
- Competitive salary & 401(k) match A fun environment that encourages quality, best practices, learning and sharing, having a good time and loving what you do
- Bonus payouts
- A comprehensive benefits package to meet the needs of you & your family. A robust benefits package that includes no-cost medical plan options and a variety of company provided benefits to enhance your life outside of work
- HSA plan with company contribution
- Flexible paid time off
- Flexible work option which includes remote opportunities
- Volunteer Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Learning and Development opportunities