New Business Account Acquia Executive
Horizontal Digital is an experience forward consultancy. So, what does this mean? We help organizations not only meet ever-increasing customer expectations but set the bar higher in the process. And we deliver on this promise by putting customers at the absolute center of everything we do, helping them build stronger possibilities with our clients in the process.
Our solutions are driven by strategy, creativity and execution — and powered by Sitecore, Salesforce and other enterprise platforms. Get a deeper look at our expertise by visiting our Work section of our web-site.
But enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated New Business Account Executive to originate, guide, and close opportunities for net new clients of our suite of digital consulting services with a focus on Acquia. Reporting to the Business Development Director, the New Business Account Executive will maintain relationships with four primary stakeholder groups:
1. Prospective clients who can benefit from Horizontal’s expertise across our entire portfolio of services. The Sales Executive will work to understand the clients’ needs and translate these into new business opportunities for Horizontal.
2. Horizontal’s services delivery teams, who will partner with the Account Executive to design and propose custom solutions to meet client needs.
3. Horizontal’s executive leadership, who will partner with the Account Executive, sales management and support teams to define and track revenue, margin and strategic goals against which we will measure our mutual success.
4. Sellers and sales executives within our technology partner channels (Acquia, Sitecore, Salesforce, Coveo, others) to drive opportunity identification and development for both net-new business and expanded footprint within existing accounts.
This role will contribute to the development and delivery of solutions across a variety of industry verticals.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven ability to design and sell digital service projects/programs to new and existing enterprise accounts.
- Positive and successful relationships within a channel-based selling paradigm.
- Proven experience as a designer and seller of highly customized and often complex digital experience solutions involving digital strategy, user experience and technology implementation services.
- Proven experience managing the new business process from opportunity creation through onboarding and ongoing customer. success, with the ability to develop and maintain lasting client relationships.
- Proven, documented track record of consistently successful quota attainment.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5 Years selling experience in enterprise professional services.
- Proven record of closing enterprise-scale transactions.
- Proven success record working with both business/marketing and IT organizations.
- Strong oral/written communication skills, with an emphasis on presentation and proposal writing.
- Ability to travel up to 50% (primarily US domestic and pending post-pandemic evolution of business travel standards).
- Experience managing and reporting on individual revenue and margin goals.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Knowledge of digital experience, analytics and/or service delivery technologies (Acquia, Sitecore and/or Salesforce specifically; DXP, CDP, commerce, analytics, automation, CRM, etc. generally).
- User-side and/or delivery experience with similar technologies.
- Knowledge of digital marketing/digital experience services and strategies.
- Background in consulting/agency service business(es).
- Experience authoring RFP responses, proposal documents and/or Statements of Work.
- Knowledge of and experience with Agile/iterative delivery methodologies.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law. In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact [email protected]. All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.