The Account Executive identifies opportunities, seeks and engages new clients, develops new proposals and manages existing accounts. This position requires consistent contact with clients; maintains awareness regarding industry standards and client expectations; utilizes time efficiently and travels on an as needed basis. Position works independently as well as with others to demonstrate and achieve superior customer service, market knowledge and strives to meet and exceed company’s revenue objectives.Responsibilities:
Drives the development of local, national, and international sales.
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base.
- Acts as a liaison between clients and the company, actively promotes services, gathers and exchanges information.
- Represents the company at industry functions, conferences, tradeshows, seminars, meetings, and when necessary, organizes and conducts client entertainment.
- Informs clients of updates in regards to policy changes, services and physicians.
- Assists in resolving client concerns relative to service and report quality issues in a timely manner.
- Visits physicians as necessary and assist with physician recruiting efforts.
- Evaluates the results of overall sales efforts regularly and reports these results to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Continuously analyzes the market and competition and identifies external threats and opportunities; Adapts sales strategy to changing conditions.
- Provides weekly, monthly and or quarterly updates as directed.
- Attends all sales and marketing meetings as directed.
- When necessary, assists with account collection activity.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
Bachelor degree in business, marketing or sales; or five years related experience in outside sales; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong knowledge of claims management relative to:
- workers' compensation, no-fault, liability, and disability
- Must demonstrate exceptional communication skills by conveying necessary information accurately, listening effectively and asking questions where clarification is needed.
- Must be able to work independently, prioritize work activities and use time efficiently.
- Uses intuition and experience to effectively market the company’s services.
- Ability to develop and deliver compelling presentations.
ExamWorks is a leading provider of innovative healthcare services including independent medical examinations, peer reviews, bill reviews, Medicare compliance, case management, record retrieval, document management and related services. Our clients include property and casualty insurance carriers, law firms, third-party claim administrators and government agencies that use independent services to confirm the veracity of claims by sick or injured individuals under automotive, disability, liability and workers' compensation insurance coverages.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans