To officially be considered for this position, please apply directly at: https://jobs.redbull.com/us-en/indianapolis-account-sales-manager-137373-055006
The Account Sales Manager (ASM) primary function is to perform outside sales of product inventory while driving an assigned route of accounts. The ASM is responsible for increasing product sales and placement of product displays at all large and small format “off premise” stores. ASM’s are responsible for upselling inventory, cooler space, and product displays. The primary role of the ASM is to effectively service all customers in a safe, productive and professional manner to Red Bull executional standards.
- Manage the relationship with the customer contact for sale of Red Bull products at assigned RBDC accounts.
- Manage Red Bull products in assigned RBDC accounts.
- Determine current and on going product needs at accounts and look for ways to increase sales.
- Ensure that all Red Bull equipment is clean and in good working order.
- Perform outside sales functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Work under minimal supervision.
- Establish and maintain friendly and professional relationships with your customers to increase sales and selling space
- Evaluate all competitors’ activities such as new launches and price reductions and communicate with District Manager.
- Meet monthly key performance indicators (KPI‘s) focused on the following areas: sales, distribution, pricing, display, new accounts and other merchandising components.
- Build and protect the Red Bull brand through proper rotation to ensure fresh product and set proper brand flow following Red Bull standards.
- Increase inventory and diversity of products offered at each RBDC assigned account while delivering fresh product and constantly looking to improve in store branding.
- Collaborate with members of the RBNA Sales and DP Team’s to develop and execute programs.
- Work collaboratively across the organization and share best practices. Act as a major contributor/leader among peer group.
- Build a diverse organization that reflects the marketplace; lives to Red Bull’s values and inspires team through effective leadership.
- Ensure the Branch Team understands and adheres to Company standards and operating procedures.
- Maintain and grow the relationship with the customer contacts at each RBDC assigned account.
- Ability to stand, walk and sit, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Regularly lift, move, and place up to 25 pounds of inventory and/or advertising displays as needed.
- Exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions.
- Regularly operate a motor vehicle in excess of 10,000 pounds.
- Responsible for overall safety and safe operation of motor vehicle.
- Comply with all DOT physical and safety requirements
- High school diploma or GED required
- Excellent sales skills
- Good mathematical skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to develop and maintain relationships with customer contracts
- Current driver’s license with clean driving record and meet DOT driving standards
- Must be at least 21 years old
- DOT medical card required
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Preferred Prior Sales Experience
- Knowledge of the beverage market preferred
- Additional language skills an advantage
Red Bull Distribution Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, disability, uniform service, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Route Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- One location