Are you ready to open a world of opportunity in talent mobility? Our clients include some of the largest and most recognized brands in the world. They’re innovators and leaders in their industries, making life-enhancing breakthroughs every day. We help them tap into those opportunities by placing their exceptional people where they need to be, anywhere in the world. When it comes to service, we set the bar for exceptional … and then we raise it with fresh ideas, leading tools and innovative approaches, and it’s all grounded in our values of truth, love, and integrity. We call it People-first Mobility. We’re looking for exceptional people who share those values along with our passion for delivering the highest levels of service. If that sounds like you, and if you’re ready for a new career opportunity, we’d like to hear from you! Here’s to the world ahead.
The System Engineer II develops and manages high-level technical design plans and implementation within the IT Infrastructure and Operations architecture and supports Graebel's technology infrastructure foundation and its impact on the organization. They are responsible for providing support to the team and providing feedback to management on project status as well as completing the duties surrounding technologies listed below. They maintain assigned IT services while adhering to Graebel and industry best practices. Will work incident and problem escalations to completion engaging a 3rd party vendor when appropriate. Participation in technology selection, solution design, implementation, and support of systems via the project management process and participate on project teams.
Principal/Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide Tier 2 and 3 support for enterprise systems and infrastructure. Establish and foster ongoing relationships with assigned groups.
2. Responsible for designing, building, deploying, and maintaining Graebe's hybrid cloud infrastructure and ensure optimal operations and performance while adhering to industry practices and Graebel standards.
3. Proactive monitoring and support: Proactively monitor assigned systems and services, respond appropriately to events and alerts.
4. Manage incidents and resolve problems through analysis and troubleshooting techniques and effective communication.
5. Support project initiatives by completing all assigned tasks on time and proactively communicating any issues or possible risks to the project.
6. Ensure proper documentation: create and maintain appropriate documentation for area of responsibility. Including topology, policy/procedures, and miscellaneous documents.
7. Performs other related essential infrastructure-based duties as assigned or requested.
8. Support rotating on-call duties.
9. Performs other related essential duties as assigned or requested.
Other/Non Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for collaborating with other IT team members, following up with team members on progress, and working to resolve technical and logical issues.
2. Escalating issues to management as appropriate.
3. Strives to provide a culture of accountability through the objective measurement of the team and individual goals using KPIs and other metrics.
Specific Technology Experience in most of the following:
Hyper V, Cisco UCS, NetApp, Hybrid Cloud (AWS/Azure), MS Stack, Commvault, Exchange/Exchange Online, SolarWinds, Active Directory/Group Policies, Networking (Palo Alto, F5, Cisco Switches)
1. AWS Certified (Solutions Architect/SysOOps Admin)
2. Microsoft Certified (Azure Admin. Associate/Enterprise Admin Expert/MCSA or MCSE)
Anticipated Salary and Benefits Summary - $110-120K. Comprehensive benefits package that includes: 401(k), health insurance (medical, dental, vision), Employee assistance program, paid time off based on years of service, paid holidays per year, life insurance and disability coverage.
Graebel Companies, Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet