Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Security Architecture to join our Digital Nexus technology organization. This is a remote work opportunity.
- Define information security controls and patterns that support risk assessments and support the development of secure architectures
- Provide technical security expertise to the firm's teams' solutions including communicating security architectural decisions, benefits and risks; provide security consulting services internally to the organization by giving security guidance and functioning as an information security subject matter professional
- Interact with project teams to provide advice on security and assist with compensating control alternatives where security requirements cannot be met
- Stay abreast of the latest information security regulatory requirements, technologies, controls, practices, techniques and threats
- Support internal skills development activities for information security personnel on new technologies or process changes driven by security requirements
- Minimum five years of recent experience designing and implementing secure architecture and reference architectures from business requirements gathering to technology rollout oversight, including capacity management, definition of scoring methodologies for technology selection, integration of multiple tools and reporting functionalities, technical documentation
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred; preferred certifications: CISSP strongly preferred; other certifications of importance: (ISC)2 CCSP, CSA CCSK, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Technical experience with one or more of the following areas: identity management, Active Directory, Intrusion Detection/Prevention and NGFW (Sourcefire, Palo Alto), endpoint protection (Symantec, Bit 9), cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS), web application firewalls (Imperva)
- Experience with security related regulatory requirements, such as NIST, PCI, ISO 27001, HIPAA compliance
- Demonstrated ability to define and document technical security standards such as: cloud security best practices, operating systems security best practices, application security best practices and wireless network security best practices
- This is a remote work opportunity; Candidates must be able to perform work during the Eastern or Central time zones regular business hours
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.