Icahn Automotive Group LLC (Icahn Automotive) was formed by its parent, Icahn Enterprises L.P. (NASDAQ: IEP), to invest in and operate businesses involved in aftermarket parts distribution and service. Our businesses have a singular focus: provide premium automotive parts and services at a great value. The businesses of Icahn Automotive today consist of Pep Boys® automotive aftermarket retail and service chain, Auto Plus® automotive aftermarket parts distributor, Precision Tune Auto Care® owned and franchised automotive service centers, and AAMCO Total Auto Care franchised service centers. The businesses of Icahn Automotive total over 22,000 employees, over 2,000 company-owned and franchise locations and 25 distribution centers throughout the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for increasing sales, car count, and customer experience in assigned stores within designated geographical area by bringing the 5 Star Service to life.
- Work extremely close with Service Area Director and store teams to ensure sales and customer service objectives are being properly executed in assigned stores.
- Responsible for traveling within designated geographical area to observe, coach, and assist Service Manager in creating action plans for sales-challenged and customer service-challenged stores.
- Responsible for improving designated sales and customer service Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Assist store in Local Fleet growth with primary focus on new account activation and large account retention.
- Responsible for relationship building with Regional Fleet leaders (50+ vehicles).
- Review sales and customer service results daily and utilize to drive follow-up actions and market planning.
- Partner with Supervisor and Area Directors to develop daily, monthly and quarterly plans for store visits.
- Partner with Area Directors to conduct a 5 Star Service assessment on each store once a quarter.
- Participate in regional and local leadership conference calls and meetings as needed and provide sales and customer experience updates.
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong relationship building and customer service skills required.
- Advanced interactional salesmanship abilities; knowledge of automotive aftermarket preferred.
- Proficiency in operating software systems (ShopX, PIR, Pep Boys Intranet, DOMO, or equivalent systems)
- Proven ability to multi-task while exhibiting excellent time management skills.
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills required.
- Must be comfortable observing, and coaching selling techniques.
- Ability to effectively participate in collaborative environment.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel is required.
- Must be able to travel up to 50%.
Experience and Credentials:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in operational and sales leadership position.
- 2-3 years of multi-unit experience preferred but not required.
- BA/BS in Business or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must maintain a valid driver's license that meets the criteria under company policy.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Scottsdale, AZ 85257: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Business development: 3 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel:
- 75% (Preferred)
- Multiple locations