Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow, and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans.
This position is accountable for growing sales, margin, market share and profit growth for the Production Shop segment. The incumbent will work directly with National Account Production Shop Manager and Production Shop team to grow sales with Production Shop Operators by utilizing established, approved sales programs.
This position is responsible for implementing the plans formulated from division level strategy, which include market penetration, sales achievement against goals and required National Account service. The incumbent is required to provide guidance, counseling and assistance with customers and National Production Shop account development.
- Establish relations with all major national production shop accounts with emphasis on MAACO (King of Prussia, Pa) and DRIVEN BRANDS (Charlotte, NC).
- Work with branch employees through account development, process development, supply chain management, and Continuous Improvement.
- Strategic sales and business program development on an account-by-account basis determining the opportunity size, proper resources required, timelines and the S-W advantages for current and new target Production Shops.
- Collaborates with the Director of Sales - National Accounts, Sales Directors, Operation Managers, Area Sales Managers and VR Sales Representatives to develop and execute a strategy for enriching current customers as well as qualifying and pursuing prospects
- Maximizes sales, margins, market share and profit results.
- Continually establishes and builds relationships with current and prospective Production Shop Operators.
- Qualifies area accounts.
- Knowledge of competitive activities and Sherwin-Williams’ competitive advantages.
- Collaborate with Area Sales Managers and the Director of Sales in creating sales presentations and promotions that include the benefits of our group programs.
- Maintain memberships and participate in industry associations frequented by the target customers, and coordinate and organize local participation in the local chapters.
- Utilize select S-W Value-Added Programs implementation model to competitively meet the rapidly changing demands of the Production Shop Operators such as LeanStock and and other S-W branded value-added programs.
- Establish regular communication with SW Sales Management for the purpose of evaluating and measuring effectiveness of current Production Shop programs and gaining insights for further tools and processes.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of MAP plans to enhance customer loyalty, productivity, growth and profitability and thereby increasing SWAF value to the customer/prospect.
- Position works with SWAF equipment specialists to recommend maximum efficiency, high quality equipment to improve shop productivity
- Position understands, designs and provides guidance on all aspect of a body shop to include maximum work flow, lean operations, front office, equipment needs
- Provide coordination with internal company departments to support the requirements of the business marketplace and our strategic business plan.
Understanding and utilizing economic, financial and industry data to accurately diagnose business strengths and weaknesses, identify key issues, and develop strategies and plans.
- Understands relevant market segments - Recognizes the factors that impact the various market segments and identifies opportunities for sales growth.
- Analyzes market - Identifies current conditions and trends in the market.
- Collects competitive intelligence - Gathers information from and about local competitors to identify potential sales opportunities.
- Networks - Communicates with customers, vendors, competitors, and associations to learn more about the industry and growth opportunities.
- Aligns to leverage market opportunities - Establishes the profile of each sales territory to maximize the available market opportunity.
- Continuously learns - Seeks out additional opportunities to learn more about the industry and local market opportunities.
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.