ElectraMeccanica Vehicles Corp. (NASDAQ: SOLO). is a Canadian designer and manufacturer of electric vehicles. The company’s flagship vehicle is the innovative purpose-built; single-seat electric vehicle called the SOLO. This vehicle will revolutionize commuting, delivery, and shared mobility. The SOLO provides a driving experience that is unique, trendy, fun, affordable, and environmentally friendly. Intermeccanica, a subsidiary of ElectraMeccanica, has successfully been building high-end specialty cars for 60 years. For more information, please visit www.electrameccanica.com.
Full-Time employees will be eligible to enroll in our company benefits & 401k (4% matching) plans after completing a waiting period.
- Engages all consumers near and around the retail kiosk to ask for their business and encourage them to place orders for a vehicle.
- Generates preorders from customers and enters them into our sales system.
- Always offers to help consumers join the ElectraMeccanica community and place an order for a vehicle.
- Begins the ordering process for all interested consumers, ensuring their requests are entered into company systems.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude and body language.
- Builds the top of the sales funnel through lead generation and contacting customers in our database for follow-up engagement.
- Delivers exceptional customer service to provide an amazing experience throughout the sales process, and offers continued support to consumers that own ElectraMeccanica Vehicles.
- Collaborates with team members to ensure that all department goals, processes, and procedures are aligned. Works together on client engagement to provide a positive customer experience.
- Provides smooth handoff to Sales Advisors and/or Delivery Specialists.
- Takes on administrative duties as required – including but not limited to: scheduling appointments/test drives, ensuring the sales floor is professionally kept and clean, ensuring vehicles are functional for test drives (charged, safely functioning, clean, etc.).
- Builds a rapport with new/existing sales members to create a team-focused outlook towards consumer branding and the sale of vehicles.
- Effectively relays information and refers consumers to appropriate team members to ensure all their requests are answered.
- Other duties as assigned by your manager.
- Sales experience specific to the automotive industry is considered an asset.
- Post-secondary education is considered an asset for this role.
- Excellent verbal, written, and computer skills.
- Collaborative Team player – recognizes the importance of teamwork in building an efficient sales team.
- Focused on results – wants to build a successful electric vehicle brand.
- Builds rapport and strong relationships with team members throughout the entire organization.
- Has a valid driver’s license.
- Legally able to work in the United States of America.
- Required to stand and walk the retail space for long periods of time to assist customers.
- May be required to work in outdoor or indoor spaces and events.
- Occasionally required to lift up to 25 pounds.
While we sincerely appreciate all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.