RoomReady is looking for an organized, detail-oriented, self-starter to work closely with our sales team. We are looking for a client focused associate who is seeking a dynamic opportunity to be hands-on with our growing company. Ideal candidate will be an excellent relationship builder who can assist with driving activities, opportunities, and business for the overall success of RoomReady and our partners. If you are a polite and energetic individual who has an ability to communicate with customers, be empathetic to client needs, and create solutions that solve real problems, come join us in making uncommon experiences for our customers. The candidate will need to located in the Portland, Oregon metro area with the ability to report to our Hillsboro office several times per week. We will consider other locations for candidates that have exceptional knowledge, skills and abilities.
RoomReady is a growing audiovisual technology company that believes technology must improve the meeting room experience, simple is better, and speed matters. All our employees live those beliefs daily through providing an avenue to execute our innovative solutions.
RoomReady runs on EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System). All employees at RoomReady are asked to use the simple, practical tools of EOS. This system is creating a more cohesive, functional, and healthy leadership team and is helping our company get better at:
Vision—getting everyone in our organization 100% on the same page with where we’re going, and how we plan to get there
Traction®—instilling focus, discipline, and accountability throughout the company so that everyone executes on that vision—every day
6 Core Values that we look for in every candidate:
Care Deeply- listen to learn, engage in debate, be civil, do more
Hustle Smart- do and think versus do or think
Use Common Sense-solve problems with simple, practical ideas
Own It-be eager, ask questions, learn from mistakes, do what you say you will do
Help Others- be deliberate about helping others, always do what is right
Stay Grateful- find joy and approach every situation as an opportunity
- Administration support and organization of sales opportunities
- Develop internal workflows and tools to create efficiency on the sales team
- Face to face customer relationship management
- Work collaboratively with the sales team, as required, to recommend and close AV opportunities
- Possess empathy to clients needs and provide solutions that are uncomplicated
- Build and foster relationships with other partners and customers
- Develop PowerPoints, Proposals, and respond to RFP’s as needed
- Support and participate in client briefings
- Be a self- starter and not be afraid to go after business
Skills and Qualifications:
As an Account Associate you need excellent communication and presentation skills combined with a technically sound understanding of technology. Specific required qualifications for the position include:
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree in Communications or related field a plus.
- 1-5 years of experience in administrative services, sales, account management, project management or closely related field.
- Proven track record of working with clients and/or building relationships
Why work for us?
- 4 outstanding medical plans to choose from, and one plan is FREE – plus FREE Dental and Vison coverage for our employees!
- Paid Sick and Paid Vacation
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Awesome people!
- Profit Sharing
Compensation and Benefits:
Starting hiring salary range between $45,000-$52,000/annually depending on experience. A comprehensive benefits package includes low cost/or free employee medical, employer full paid dental, vision, along with a 401(k) option. Paid vacation, paid sick time, and paid holidays. We will consider other locations for candidates that have exceptional knowledge, skills and abilities.
We ask applicants to complete an online assessment. This quick survey is not a test, and there is no right or wrong answer. Please follow the link below and complete the survey portal.cultureindex.com/public/survey/general/7ctTD6GFK7 it will take about 7 minutes to complete a survey
It is the policy of RoomReady to afford equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, race, religion, color, creed, ancestry, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, liability for military service, or any other factor prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
Job Type: Full-time