Account Manager – Fire Protection Service Sales
Are you ready to bring it? We are dedicated to providing the best fire protection solutions to help save lives and protect property while delivering the industry best customer experience. If that ‘fires’ you up, consider joining the team at Performance Systems Integration (PSI).
Why join our team?
- We celebrate each other’s wins by being positive and optimistic in a culture that values trust, kindness, and respect.
- Be part of a team that encourages one another to be the best version of themselves. Everyday.
- We strive to be the best compliance experts in this industry and are constantly raising the bar on the competition and each other.
- Industry leading compensation plans and great benefits. We take care of you so you can take care of our customers.
Can you get behind this?
PSI is a leading provider of Fire, Life & Safety services in the Pacific NW. We provide a broad range of services and our customers trust us to be their single-source for fire life safety needs. We exceed our customers’ expectations by providing the best code compliant solutions in the industry so that they can have total control over what happens in their buildings and rest assured that the lives within them are well taken care of. Our work is important, and we are passionate about it because we know that people, businesses, and communities depend on us.
Key vertical markets include:
- Hospitals / Healthcare
- Long-Term Care / Assisted Living
- K-12 Education and Universities
- Commercial Property Management
- Industrial / Technology / Government
- Hospitality / Hotels
What will your day look like?
- Prioritize and perform periodic customer business reviews in conjunction with AE and Operations as appropriate and to ensure timely lead response. Initiate contact with customers to gauge satisfaction and communicate any important PSI information.
- Be a primary contact and advocate for existing customers within the territory. Act as the primary collaborator with Operations to ensure customer satisfaction standards are maintained.
- Maintain territory ITM revenue base by managing account retention and renewal.
- Drive upgrade revenue from new product feature adoption and expanded services.
- Support all lead generation campaigns executed by the Marketing Department.
- Generate new clients through researching, cold calling and networking within a defined market (as needed).
- Manage customer revenue building activities and sales opportunity pipeline using the PSI Opportunity Management process in Salesforce.
- Work as part of the team to develop strategies for scale and growth and leverage contacts to stay informed of new company developments.
What should you bring to the team?
- 4 or more years of progressive, proven customer service and account management experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; can be substituted with equivalent work experience.
- Sales experience in Fire Protection is highly desirable. Other related experience may include sales in HVAC, commercial property and office equipment.
- Proven sales success including consistent upselling / cross-selling and established track record of success developing strong customer relationships
- A firm grasp of how field services business works, including sales, collaborative problem solving, and issue conflict resolution skills
- Must be able to travel with occasional off-site meeting and events
- Must have a valid driver’s license with safe driving record
The ideal candidate profile:
- Authentic. Be you because there is no one else like you
- Positive, entrepreneurial, and hard working
- Obsessed with providing the highest level of customer experience
- Open to change as it is inevitable
- Humble. If you think you’re the smartest person on the team, then you’re on the wrong team.
This is an exciting time for us! We are growing and expanding rapidly and as we continue to do so, there are opportunities for growth and innovation. We want you to be part of this journey with us!
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a people-centered culture. Ask around the local industry and you’ll find that the team at Performance Systems Integration is THE team to join. Now is your time to make a move!