Tharp Custom Cabinets is growing and we need excellent people to join our team!
If you are looking for a great place to work, apply online at www.tharpcabinets.com/careers
Wage Range: $40K - $60K – Plus Commission $100K Potential
The Builder Account Manager actively manages Tharp's internal and external relationships related to the Builder Program business.
The Tharp internal requirements include a wide array of actionable effort and the functional job requirements include the following as required and necessary for the execution of a product and/or service order through our manufacturing facility.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Participation with Tharp Business Development Team for new customer development and relationships.
- Be liaison between Designer and Builder on concept and final design and drawing development.
- Coordinate with and assist Program Design Team for upgrades and showroom appointments requiring Designer and Homeowner interaction.
- Coordinate with Program Design Team and manager to develop and execute pricing, terms and proposal development and management.
- Builder interface and management.
- Provide onsite field measurements as needed, should be exception.
- Ensure execution of project closeout per company standard processes including final job walks providing quality inspections within 3 days, signing off using established processes and coordinating with Service Team.
- Order Entry, being final eyes on project prior to ordering- Owning the project quality.
- Coordinate with Installation and Manufacturing with regard to project scheduling, honoring established lead times.
- Follow specific and established processes for job creation, file management as it pertains to builder programs.
- Assist and coordinate all Service and Warranty requirements through appropriate internal resources.
- Regular updating of CRM on all projects and opportunities and daily use of Outlook for time management and communication.
- Must be able to communicate and execute the specific and defined program and or changes to builders/owners and customers. Also be able to implement program requirements to new and existing projects and subdivisions. This includes updates and new policies.
- Provide seamless communication of program scope to the design team, and all information to be provided within a specified time frame to provide an accurate proposal that meets customer expectations.
- In person Customer meetings to determine homeowner choices and upgrades.
- Other duties as may be assigned by President or Director of Sales and Design.
Working relationships: The job will consist of daily communication requirements with a wide variety of people, including but not limited to; Tharp personnel including upper managers, A/R and A/P, Manufacturing personnel, Service staff, Delivery staff, Installation Staff, Contractors/Builder executives, Contractor/Builder Site personnel and will require professionalism and business acumen.. Requirements:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Proficient computer skills including CAD, MSOffice, Outlook, CRM.
- Ability to learn and use proprietary Custom Software solutions
- Excellent communication skills and customer service skills.
- Must work well in a team environment and have the ability to work with others as well as be able to work independently.
- Excellent organizational, planning and scheduling skills.
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents including plans, specifications and contracts.
- Field construction measuring experience.
- Ability to develop conceptual drawings and design using CAD based software.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- A proficiency in project/program management.
- Capable of multi-tasking to deadline and completion, manage several activities at once and make decisions as circumstances change.
- Ability to successfully maintain relationships intellectually as well as technologically.
- Experience in cabinet design, manufacturing, engineering and production.
- Ownership (The buck stops here mentality).
- Service (Dedication to your coworkers to supply their needs while holding them accountable).
- Integrity (Do what you promise).
- Teamwork (Respect all teammates. Treat all professionally. (Win as a team).
- Ability to execute (Get the job done regardless of the obstacles).
Education or Formal Training:
High School diploma required, bachelor’s degree strongly preferred or applicable work experience that is specifically applicable.
Previous construction project or program management and/or construction related customer service experience and proven track record showing excellent customer service and organizational skills are required. Experience using CAD based software.
Anticipated work schedule: Minimum Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. There will be occasional Overtime as may be required to complete work requirements. All activities and appointments will be populated in Outlook.
Equipment: Usual office equipment as supplied by Company – phone, computer, fax, copier, etc., will be used on a daily basis.
Physical Activities and Safety:
10% standing, 30% walking, 60% sitting - Must strictly adhere to company safety policy, including, wearing safety equipment (glasses, hardhat, etc.) where and when required. Driving and travel in a personal vehicle is required.