VMware software powers the world's complex digital infrastructure. The company's cloud, networking and security, and digital workspace offerings provide a dynamic and efficient digital foundation to over 500,000 customers globally, aided by an ecosystem of 75,000 partners. Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, VMware is committed to being a force for good, from its breakthrough innovations to its global impact.
Role: Offer Manager, Global Accounts
Full Time: Start a.s.a.p.
Reporting to Director, Offer Managers this role will provide a dynamic support function to the Americas Strategic Pursuit Practice, focusing primarily on leading the delivery of commercial and financial expertise to identified strategic deal opportunities for Global Accounts. This role also encompasses the leadership and execution of best practice for Enterprise License Agreement (ELA) transactions.
- Advisor for ELA opportunity pricing and program options and related tactical recommendations including existing entitlements
- Development of up-sell and cross-sell opportunity mapped to business initiatives at prospectus/proposal stages
- Co-develop negotiation strategy with field sales determining the give to get strategy
- Orchestrate customer proposal slide deck, summary of the offer highlighting both the business and financial benefits to create a compelling and salient value proposition
- 5-10 years of combined sales, sales operations, or other customer facing experience (preferably software industry)
- Customer facing negotiation/presentation experience focused with value selling
- Experience with various contracting vehicles (e.g., Master Services Agreements, Enterprise License Agreements, etc.)
- First rate analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel & PowerPoint)
- Proven success in a matrix organizational structure
This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsored by VMware
Worldwide Customer Operations: VMware’s Worldwide Customer Operations team manages nearly every company activity that touches our customers. That includes corporate planning, go-to-market strategies, the introduction of new products and services, and end-of-life strategies for all company offerings, too. Our team acts as a crucial connection between VMware’s sales teams, partners, and customers. We educate all three groups so they’re informed on the company’s solutions, how best to use them, and how to yield their maximum potential. We help customers succeed by ensuring that our salespeople are well-prepared and equipped to deliver the right VMware solutions for the customer’s specific challenges. Are you interested in helping drive success for the company and our customers? Join our team, and you’ll be exposed to nearly every aspect of VMware’s business, from strategy to selling. You’ll gain experience that can boost your career and help our customers accelerate their digital transformation at the same time.
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Sales Administration
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-09-09
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.