Do you want to have an impact on a $1T industry?
Then you should consider joining Forma.ai! We're looking for an Account Executive to be part of our Sales team.
Forma.ai is a Series A (https://www.forma.ai/blog/series-a-funding/) startup based in Toronto that's reinventing sales intelligence for leading enterprise organizations. Forma.ai helps Fortune 500 companies automate and optimize sales compensation and critical sales operations functions.
Our growth has been fueled by our passion for fundamentally changing and shaping how companies use sales intelligence to drive business strategy.
We're welcoming equally driven individuals who are excited about creating something big!
What you'll be doing:
Reporting to the VP of Sales, the Account Executive will build relationships with prospective clients and turn them into happy customers. This role is right for you if you're someone who thrives in an environment with lots of autonomy and room to help shape organizational strategy.
As an Account Executive, you'll be contributing in the following areas:
- Become an expert in understanding sales compensation challenges and the functionality of the Forma.ai platform
- Hit monthly quota targets, working full sales cycle opportunities from discovery to close
- Work with Business Development Representatives to scope and manage new deals
- Generate new business opportunities outside of already generated leads as appropriate to attain quota
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of experience selling in a quota-based sales environment to enterprise-level companies (stronger preference for SaaS experience)
- Experience with consultative product sales
- Ability to dive deep into a customer's needs to build a compelling business case for solving challenges
- Understanding of the buyer journey and an ability to close deals
- Knowledge of MS Office 365 tools such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation. In addition to your base salary, you'll join our employee stock ownership plan to further recognize your contributions to Forma.ai's success
- Minimum vacation. All Formadillos (yup, that's what we call ourselves!) are entitled to a minimum of 15 days vacation so you can rest and recharge
- Healthcare coverage. We have a full benefits package that includes employer-paid medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Learning and development. Access the resources you want to help you grow in your role by utilizing our $750 yearly training stipend
- Open communication. You'll get to participate in weekly, company-wide stand-ups to understand our organizational priorities better
- Growth. You'll have a huge opportunity to build a career for yourself and gain the type of experience you're looking for – whether that's as an individual contributor or as a people leader
- Work flexibility. Formadillos have the option to work where they are most productive, whether that's in our Toronto office, from their home across Canada, or a combination of both. When conditions permit, we'll open our office for productivity, collaboration and team events
Our commitment to you:
At Forma.ai, we're diverse by design. We're committed to having a workforce that reflects the communities in which we live and work. We also aim to have a barrier-free recruitment and selection process. We'll work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of effort. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. There are many paths to a successful career and we're looking forward to reading yours.
Please note all interviews are currently being conducted virtually.
We thank all applicants for their interest.