Mitchell delivers trusted software and services to the property & casualty claims, collision repair and risk management industries with technology-enabled solutions that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions. Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers. Coventry offers the nation’s largest and most diverse set of provider and ancillary networks focused on improving total overall outcomes.
Together, we bring a complete set of proven capabilities for our partners who require more than one-dimensional solutions. We combine innovative technology, insightful analytics and deep expertise to help them reach their ultimate goal—restoring lives.
- This opening is in the San Diego, CA location and will require East Coast hours (6am-2:30pm PST)
- Sells the company's products and/or services via telephone.
- This role is overlay to the field sales force, typically supporting the initiatives of the field sales organization and carrying an individual or team quota that is shared with the field.
- Generates prospective customers through cold calling and closes sales generated by cold calling.
- May qualify and follow up with sales leads.
- May direct customers to website or other company resources for information.
- May establish and maintain relationships with channel partners.
- Keeps up-to-date knowledge of the industry, as well as the competitive posture of the company, and prepares activity and forecast reports as requested.
- Exercises judgment with defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Has thorough knowledge of company products/services.
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years of relevant sales experience
- Call center experience a plus
- Saas industry experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce (CRM)
- Experience working in a team-based environment