At Best Buy, we are obsessed with building long term relationships with our customers. Every team member should feel empowered to deliver a world-class and unique experience based on what each customer needs.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Performs a variety of fulfillment duties for clients in their homes including delivery, installation, and networking with a primary focus on Home Theater technology.
- Maintains phone and in-person contact with clients to reveal diagnostic discoveries and make recommendations for protecting their devices.
- Provides timely updates to the client and store precincts.
- Responsibly manages inventory and Geekmobile maintenance.
- Provides feedback and training to store teams as well as assists with in-store stock repairs.
- Supports Geek Squad efforts to protect the world one device at a time.
- Experience actively using and learning about consumer electronics
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights, and weekends
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a current, valid driver's license
- Must have no more than a combination of two moving violations/at-fault accidents within the past three years
- Must have no DUI/DWI or Reckless Driving violations in the past three years
- Ability to lift or maneuver 75 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation and lift up to 150 pounds with help
- 6 months of consumer electronics experience (sales, operations, or technology services)
Join our team!
While you're busy delivering on our belief of making technology work for our customers, we're working to ensure you are rewarded for your passion, energy and commitment. Our pay for performance philosophy rewards results and offers you opportunities to grow in your career and increase your earning potential.
Ready? Let's do this!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of our customers and employees, click on the apply button below. The application will take about 15 minutes to complete and if you meet the requirements, you can expect to hear from us within 24-72 hours.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter.