Are you looking for a fresh start in your career with an industry leading, full-service HVAC and energy/facility services company in Orange County that has an impressive record of growth for the last several years? Do you have the charisma, experience and proven sales skills to excel in maintenance contract sales? If the answer to these questions is yes, don't miss the opportunity to discuss the details of this exciting Maintenance Sales Representative position. HVAC sales experience is desired, however experience selling in industries such as building automation, elevator, copier or fire & security will be considered.
Compensation includes salary in the range of $85,000, commensurate with experience, plus aggressive incentive program.
- Develop and execute prospecting and account plans.
- Demonstrate strong direct sales techniques-completion of professional sales training desirable.
- Use excellent oral and written communication skills with internal and external customers.
- Use strong prospecting, qualifying, proposing, negotiating, and closing skills.
- Must be able to deliver on annual quota.
- High school diploma and demonstrated success in sales and or business development.
- Associates or Bachelor s degree in business management, marketing, advertising, technology or other applicable field desired.
- Maintenance sales experience in the HVAC industry a plus, but not required.
- Successful track record selling to owners and end users required.
- Previous commercial business-to-business maintenance sales experience.
- Must have a can do, winning attitude.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and participate in a drug free workplace.
- Proficient with Windows based software (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Valid driver's license in state of CA.
Outstanding benefits include:
Life and accidental death insurance
Long-term disability insurance
Stock option purchase plan
Generous PTO and paid holidays
Generous car allowance
Continuing education incentives