TForce Integrated Solutions is hiring a Business Development Manager for the Greater Montreal Area that enjoys hunting for new business while maintaining a book of accounts and is bilingual.
If you are interested in joining our team please apply via email Indeed
To learn more about TForce Integrated Solutions, a member of TFI Intl., visit our website at: Home Page - TForce Integrated Solutions (tforce-solutions.com)
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager (BDM)
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Sales and Client Services
COMPENSTATION: Salary, benefits, quarterly sales incentive program
The primary responsibility of the BDM is to grow Sales in their assigned territory in the GMA via new business acquisition and share of wallet growth.
The role requires a primary focus on new business development while also achieving growth within an established account base.
Monthly growth targets, weekly activity KPIs, and other specific key performance indicators will be used to measure and track success.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- The ability to uncover and quantify business value for new and existing customers
- Proven track record of Sales success in an individual contributor role
- Strong negotiating skills, required for all aspects of the Sales cycle from new business acquisition to rate/contract renewals
- Excellent time management skills, required to ensure focus is maintained on the daily/weekly/monthly tasks that will lead to results
- Effective and efficient communication skills, required for both internal and external consensus building
- 5 years in an outside sales capacity with proven results
- CRM, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
- Post-secondary degree or diploma
- Bilingual English & French
Interested applications please submit your resume in English through Indeed
TForce Integrated Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and believes we will gain through the recruitment and development of staff that represent the broad diversity of the Canadian workforce.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bonus pay
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends