Central Freight Lines inside account executive, will work to grow the assigned market by finding leads, closing sales, supporting existing clients, formulating sales strategies, and communicating product value to clients. The inside account executive will also work closely with our operations team and outside sales team to generate new business to the organization. This position will be responsible for specific KPI's and revenue generation goals, as well as report to the regional sales manager in the area.
General Duties And Responsibilities:
- Develops and manages strong business relationships with assigned accounts by providing exemplary service and support
- Maintain and grow business with existing accounts
- Target potential revenue opportunities and build a pipeline to reach a quota
- Manages client expectations during the sales process with the ultimate goal of creating an outstanding experience
- Exercise diligence in planning, follow-up, and closing deals
- Maintains company values and demands the highest standards of conduct from self and others
- Track all sales activities and customer information
- Use a consultative sales approach to understand your prospect's needs and to recommend solutions
- May perform other duties as assigned
Minimum Requirements And Qualifications:
- 1+ years of inside sales experience
- Industry experience preferred
- Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced environment
- Must possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and as a team
- Experience in business to business relationships with face to face customer interaction
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
About Central Freight Lines:
Central Freight Lines has a rich history of providing transportation to emerging businesses and Fortune 500 industry leaders since 1925. Central's Corporate Office has been located in Waco, Texas for over 93 years. Central Freight Lines has sustainability, financial strength and an infrastructure designed to intelligently support the logistical needs of North America's largest manufacturing, retail and distribution enterprises. Central Freight Lines continues to look for growth opportunities without losing our focus of consistent, reliable LTL service to our core area which is comprised of terminals ranging from East to the West. Our network supports warehousing, inventory control and distribution capabilities for those corporations looking to outsource their supply chain needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All offers of employment made by Central Freight Lines are contingent upon the successful completion of a background and pre-employment drug screen (where required) in addition to MVR, PSP, and VOE's for driving/DOT related positions. The existence of a criminal record is not an automatic or absolute bar to employment and a candidate's criminal record will be considered individually based on factors such as the relationship between the job sought and the criminal offense, the timing of the offense, the nature of the offense, and any other relevant information. Central Freight Lines will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Irving, TX: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- One location
- Multiple locations