We’ve built a solid foundation to be a consumer-centric total beverage company. The Account Coordinator is the main point of contact for our customer installations and works closely with our national service teams to provide first-level support for our Foodservice customers for planned equipment service needs, miscellaneous sales, and operations activities. Planned services include new equipment installations, replacements, flavor changes, and removals. We’re looking for candidates that have experience in beverage installations and have a passion for servicing the customer.
Must be available to work a fixed 8 hour shift Monday – Friday between 7:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Schedule installations, exchanges, parts buy-backs or removals of equipment or other assets using Coca-Cola information systems, supplier networks and agent contacts to meet customer expectations.
- Research and resolve issues for customers, business partners and Company associates to expedite service, installations or orders using information systems.
- Contact customers to confirm service or orders, such as service follow up, equipment service confirmation, parts delivery confirmation, service scheduling.
- Source and facilitate delivery of assets (e.g., beverage equipment, parts, point of sale material, return of assets) for customers to complete projects or installations using Coca-Cola information systems and supplier contacts.
- Receive, record, and respond to customer or consumer inquiries/feedback using database tools and documented best practices in order to provide improved service performance and/or to capture and report data to internal/external users.
- Create and maintain partnerships with customers, clients or third-party service providers (e.g., service/installation agents, distributors) by establishing common goals, objectives and performance target requirements in order to improve mechanical service and installations for customers.
- Troubleshoot equipment issues (e.g., beverage vending, dispensing) via telephone to minimize customer down time and service cost.
- Process order information using Coca-Cola information systems to deliver data to customer, business partners and Company associates or to communicate demand for products or services.
- Expedite priority orders (e.g., distributor product, parts, equipment) using departmental processes and information to maximize customer satisfaction and equipment up-time.
- Process orders for goods and services with business partners, customers, suppliers and Company associates, either through direct telephone contact or other electronic means, in order to increase speed and accuracy of order transactions.
Qualifications & Requirements
- High school diploma; GED equivalent or Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or equivalent work experience
- 2 years in customer facing role in a call center or sales/sales support role
- Superior Communication skills with exceptional relationship building skills.
- Knowledge and use of technical software applications appropriate to the specific work activities (i.e. AS400, SAP, SAP IC, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft word, SharePoint) as they relate to operations and logistics.
- Knowledge of Account Management and their customers as well as account stewardship techniques:
- Experience with customer requirements and business plans to ensure continuity of supply. Ability to develop partnerships with customers.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Individual/team leadership
- Knowledge of equipment installation requirements (e.g., electrical power, water, drain, airflow, space requirements). Knowledge and application of dispensing equipment installation principles.
- Knowledge of Fountain Manufacturing's capabilities, technology, distribution, and business processes. Knowledge of fountain service policies and procedures.
- Experience with distributor/distribution policies and procedures. Ability to understand costs/benefits of distributors and common carriers, third party capabilities, distribution structures to support customer order processes, and product availability.
- Knowledge of supplier fulfillment capabilities to meet customer and internal requirements. Ability to build system capability and capacity to ensure service is provided effectively, timely and efficiently.
What We Can Do for You
- Iconic & Innovative Brands: Our portfolio represents over 250 products with some of the most popular brands in the world, including Coca-Cola, Simply, Fairlife & Topo Chico.
- Expansive & Diverse Customers: We work with a diversified group of customers which range from retail & grocery store outlets, theme parks, movie theatres, restaurants and many more each day.
Customer Service; Detail-Oriented; Technical Support; Oral Communications; Troubleshooting; Equipment Installations; Computer Literacy
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.