Trillium Staffing is hiring an Account Manager in South Florida! Direct hire opportunity with travel perks!
Trillium Staffing has an opening for an Account Manager. The Account Manager is responsible for supplying environmentally friendly products and services to the marine and cruise line industries.
Essential duties and responsibilities will include:
- Product consultations and customer service
- Managing client accounts
- Analyzing product levels on vessels
- Regular cruise line travel, both domestically and internationally
- Regulatory compliance
- Small group presentations
- Writing detailed reports
- Other duties as required
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity! Hours are 8:30am – 5pm, Monday through Friday while working remotely and upon return to the office. The salary ranges from $45,000 - $60,000/year depending on education and experience. Regular overnight and weekend travel on cruise ships will be necessary. 50% travel should be expected. A competitive benefits package will be offered.
If you meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience required
- Cruise line hospitality or marine / wastewater experience preferred
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to pass technical assessments and pre-employment screenings
Trillium Marine has been recruiting and hiring marine repair and construction talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year