Influential, an A.I. influencer technology and official partner of IBM Watson, is looking for a Media Strategy Coordinator to assist the Media team with campaign execution across all social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok, and more! This position will play a pivotal role by helping to organize the communication and workflow of paid social campaigns throughout the campaign process. This is an entry-level position for someone looking to join a team that is driving innovation across the influencer marketing and paid social landscape.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package. We also have an awesome collaborative work environment and a diverse team that rocks. Ready to join?
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with the Media team to organize the workflow and communication throughout the campaign process from the proposal stage to execution.
- Maintain data integrity across all campaigns to ensure proper setup of our reporting dashboard, and assist in compiling data for wrap-up reports.
- Responsible for campaign set-up and review in various social platforms including Facebook Ads Manager to ensure correct placement and delivery.
- Collaborate with internal teams including Account Management, Creative Strategy, and Sales to maintain clear communication and track deliverables for the Media team.
- Work with our attribution partners and vendors to confirm feasibility for media planning.
- Coordinate and help to enrich process innovation, documentation, and training resource development.
- Assist on special projects including case studies and updates to the new platform capability decks for internal training.
Here’s what we’d like to see:
- Bachelor's degree and 1-2 years of experience in paid social media.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for paid social and a strong desire to learn and build knowledge of social media attribution and social analytics.
- Proactive ability to multitask, strong written and oral communication skills, excellent organizational aptitude, attention to detail, and accuracy when working with numbers.
- Strong working knowledge and a participant in various social channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube, and more.
- Experience with Google Organizational skills, sound judgment, and a consistent track record of success.
- Suite and Microsoft Excel.
- Passion for technology and respect for the process.
- Self-starter possesses the flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment with flexible shifts and ambiguous situations.
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform, and get things done.
Influential is an AI-powered social data and conversion technology. Leveraging a network of over 1 Million social media influencers, Influential's technology powers seamless talent discovery, comprehensive brand safety, and creative and execution services. Through strategic partnerships with first and third-party data providers, Influential's Optimized Paid Media offering enables bespoke targeting and measurement solutions, including both online and offline attribution, such as sales lift, TV tune-in lift, foot traffic, as well as brand lift studies. Influential works with Fortune 500 brands, including Walmart, McDonald’s, Pepsi, NFL, Nestlé, General Mills, Toyota, Samsung, and Sony Pictures. With offices in Los Angeles, NYC, and Las Vegas, Influential is a developer partner of IBM Watson, a strategic partner of WME and Oracle, and a Facebook and Instagram Marketing Partner.
Job Type: Full-time