Req Id: 300091
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
Who are we?
The Cloud Practice owns the P&L, strategy, and overall market success for providing cloud transformation services to Canadian private and public sector organizations. This is an area of significant strategic importance and investment for Bell Business Markets. We are seeking a dynamic, results focused and self-driven Cloud Business Development Senior Manager to join our growing team.
Join a team of professionals across Canada who are embracing the virtual world and the opportunity it affords to work remotely or on a hybrid basis.
What’s the role? (aka What you’ll do)
In a nutshell, we are looking for our revenue “growth hacker”. The Cloud Business Development Senior Manager is responsible for developing and ever greening the strategy for profitable revenue generation in-year and beyond.
Here’s the fun part – the Cloud Practice is well supported by Bell Business Markets as an acknowledged growth area. This is a rare opportunity to provide meaningful contributions to a renewed business line within an established and supportive organization. We are looking for senior resources who can not only execute on their core responsibilities, but can contribute to developing and hardening best practices for Cloud revenue growth.
In your role, you are also responsible for providing options to evolve all revenue generation processes relevant to the Cloud Practice. Reporting to the National Director and working with him and his peers, this role makes recommendations for driving accelerated P&L performance across all revenue-related functions, with a priority on sales, but also where relevant including marketing, customer support, and pricing.
Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate and put forward the salient issues to all levels of management and executive is important. We are seeking a team player with excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and highly developed problem solving abilities.
Working closely with the Director of the Cloud Practice to maximize practice revenue and profitability, you will:
- Monitor the strategies and processes across the revenue cycle from customer acquisition to engagement to success, identifying areas for future growth and/or remediation
- Develop growth strategies with Practice senior leadership and the executive team
- Establish both short-term results and long-term strategy, and establish regular reporting cadence on progress
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth
- Work closely with our hyperscaler partner business development teams to uncover new market opportunities
- Work with the Cloud Product Management team to prioritize and sequence new products and services to align to growth strategies
- Working with the Cloud Cx and Lifecycle Management Team, conduct targeted customer research to gather market intel on new go-to-market ideas
Leveraging inputs from the Cloud Strategy, Marketing and Sales teams:
- Identify current customer cloud adoption opportunities, and working with the Cloud Sales team, create a targeted Sales plan and lead execution
- Identify key target customer personas (contacts) gaps, develop and execute a plan to broaden our customer contact base beyond IT departments
- Develop and harden a Sales approach to pursue new logos and lead execution
Your intangibles (aka What sets you apart)
- Thrives in a high-growth environment undergoing a major transformation
- Hyper-organized, self-starter, ability to work with minimal oversight
- Strong interpersonal networking abilities within immediate organization, the broader organization and with external customers
- Creative problem solving and innovation skills
- Proactive individual, successful leading, energizing and working within virtual teams
- Technically savvy with a business mindset, and possess a marketing lense
- Out of the box thinker, not afraid to dare to challenge the status quo
- Passionate about new technologies, early adopter
Key knowledge and experience (aka What you’ve done)
- 10 years+ Product Marketing, Technology Consulting or Product Management experience
- Previous experience at an OEM, Technology firm or Carrier is a strong asset
- Strategic thinker, verbally articulate, with strong presentation skills
- Analytical Skills, previous exposure to value-based pricing models is desirable
- Strong project management capabilities
- Bilingualism (English/French) preferred, but not mandatory
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga || Canada : New Brunswick : Fredericton || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 07/30/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected]
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.