Maximus continues to grow our Digital Solutions organization to better serve the needs of our organization and our customers in the government, health, and human services space. Digital Transformation is one of our primary strategic pillars and is a significant part of our long-term corporate strategy. We are a group of skilled practitioners who are laser-focused on continuing to introduce differentiated solution offerings aligned with the mission requirements of our customers to improve overall service delivery across our operations. We believe that great outcomes define our success. We use an approach grounded in design thinking, lean, and agile to help solve complicated problems and turn bold ideas into delightful solutions.
A key member of the Digital Solutions team. The Senior Principal of Digital Customer Success plays an integral role in helping Maximus achieve our strategic objective of digital transformation. Through engagement on business development initiatives and building and maintaining relationships with key customer accounts, the Senior Principal of Digital Customer Success leads the development of digital transformation strategies, cost, and value potential, assists in solution delivery by maintaining customer relationships and ensuring the delivery team understands the "why" behind what we're building, and champions digital transformation and understanding of our capabilities across the broader organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with customers and stakeholders to understand a business opportunity and define how digital transformation can enhance our capture strategy.
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and decisive action and define solutions, pricing and shape competitive positioning.
- Articulate the digital transformation solution to stakeholders ranging from front line staff managers to executive leadership.
- Support onboarding of delivery teams so that they understand not just what we're going to deliver but also why we're delivering it in terms of the value it enables for our customers.
- Stay engaged in post-sales delivery to ensure solution delivery maintains alignment with customer expectations.
- Build and maintain relationships with key customer accounts to understand their pain points, needs, and goals and formulate long term and iterative digital transformation plans.
- Champion digital transformation across the broader organization to ensure stakeholders understand capabilities, use cases, and value potential.
- May lead or direct the work of others professionals and support staff.
- Bachelor's Degree and 12+ years of related experience required.
- Experience being a leader within matrixed organizations and an influencer for customer organizations.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently while following a multifaceted, detail-oriented process.
- Deep understanding of digital technology and capabilities and how to apply to existing operations and new business opportunities to drive differentiation and value.
- Ability to learn about the government services markets with an emphasis on health and human services.