Job DescriptionPolyAI is tackling the challenges of automating customer service through voice. Our voice assistants make it possible for businesses to deliver outstanding customer service at every touchpoint, without over-investing.
This is voice-enabled, AI-driven customer service that works in the real world, right now.
We are looking for a passionate and creative Business Development Representative to join our Sales team. Your responsibilities will involve building a strong business development pipeline and developing innovative prospect penetration plans.
Over the next 12 months, your responsibilities will involve:
- Build a strong and reliable business development pipeline.
- Contact potential target clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Research organizations and individuals to generate new opportunities.
- Self-motivated, and able to develop innovative account penetration plan.
- Liaise and manage relationships across several sectors.
- Promote the company’s products by addressing client needs.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team on creating target-specific content.
- Convert marketing qualified leads into sales qualified opportunities.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events.
Come do the best work of your life here at PolyAI!
- 1-2 years experience as a business development representative, sales executive, or in a related role
- Proven sales track record
- Excellent knowledge of the sales process
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Relevant tech knowledge a plus
- 100% of Single Cost (employee) and 50% of Dependent for medical, dental & vision
- Life Insurance
- STD and LTD
- 20 days PTO + public holidays
- Annual learning and development allowance
- WFH package or allowance, your choice
- Regular team socials, quarterly company parties, bi-weekly Poly-Seminars