Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Provide database administration support, including modifications to application production and pre-production databases. Perform schema changes and conversion of the production database during application upgrades and new version releases.
- Responsible for lifecycle database management services including, but not limited to, design, development, provisioning, creation, modifying and managing data and schema, cloning and backup, troubleshooting, account management, and decommissioning.
- Maintain databases, clusters and replications for pre-production, productions, and backup; ensure current application upgrades and releases are timely.
- Provide database metrics, such as growth and usage of capabilities, and recommend new capabilities as needed.
- Perform database optimization.
- Provide scripting to support database content and reporting.
- Develop database dictionaries for all databases in support of this task.
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
The US Oracle Offering has industry-leading experiences across Oracle products and solutions. We bring value to our clients through understanding the intersection of the business and technology, while bringing our clients industry specific preconfigured solutions to accelerate delivery and return on their investments. We're recognized as thought leaders in industry and as a Global Cloud Elite partner. Our clients affirm our position by sharing their stories of success in partnering with Deloitte and the Oracle practice.
- 6+ years of experience in the following areas:
- Consulting and/or industry experience.
- Experience implementing and/or upgrading Oracle database applications.
- Oracle database administration and development in Oracle 10g or higher.
- CompTIA Security+ Certification.
- Active Secret security clearance.
- Expert communication skills, both written and oral.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Must be willing to live and work in the Lake Mary, FL; Gilbert, AZ; or Mechanicsburg, PA area.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)