We are looking for a Full Time Store Sales Manager to join our team at our Bayview Village Location!
Ron White is looking for outstanding people who exude a passion for shoes & fashion, appreciate the customer experience and who want to join and grow with a truly unique company! At Ron White every team member is given the steps for success, and receives ongoing training to ensure they can offer our clients the highest level of personal attention and expertise in the industry. We offer the opportunity for Unlimited Income Potential, Career Growth, Generous Discounts and a truly supportive work environment where you are a valued member of the team.
Ron White Shoes Inc. Company Overview
The Ron White brand is designed for the busy, fashionable woman and man on the go who also wants to look elegant and sophisticated.
About the Ron White Brand
We are Canada’s Premier Luxury Designer Shoe brand with clients including international celebrities, Heads of State and The Royal Family. Ron’s collections are elegant, sophisticated and Made in Italy. His designs bring together luxurious materials and his unique All Day Heels® technology is for fashion that feels wonderful.
About The Company
We are a privately owned, locally based family style company. We work as a team and are unique in our agility and how we react to our team’s feedback and customer input to change and evolve and stay ahead of the curve.
About the Potential for Growth
We are set up as a retail company and a wholesale company. Our Retail Company currently operates four brick and mortar stores in the Greater Toronto Area and an online store with its Head Office near Yorkdale Shopping Mall. Our Wholesale Company has a small office in Florence and produces our shoes in Italy; we import and distribute them to approximately 80 stores across North America that carry our collections. There are currently a number of openings as well as many future opportunities as we continue to grow.
In addition to a number of charities we support each year, we operate the largest Shoe Drive for the Homeless in Canada each winter, collecting and donating thousands of shoes to Women’s Shelters and Homeless shelters.
Our Unique Compensation Set up for High Earning Potential
We are the industry leaders that offer the opportunity for Unlimited Income Potential, Career Growth, Generous Discounts and a truly supportive work environment where you are a valued member of the Ron White family.
Our Sales Mangers earn an average between $25 to 35 per hour, so if you’re a leader you can make a great income!
Our staff also enjoys a unique purchase program that gives you up to 75% off Ron White footwear as well as an extended healthcare plan.
What is a Sales Manager Role at Ron White Shoes?
As the Sales Manager, you are proud of your store and will be involved in every detail to make your store a success story!
The Sales Manager is responsible to deliver an efficient and profitable luxury business by ensuring their store achieves all financial objectives such as sales, payroll, shrink and KPIs.
You will have a unique opportunity to work closely with the CEO & Creative Director along with the buying team to provide merchandise feedback, help with decision making and drive the overall business results for your store.
At Ron White, the Sales Manager is expected to be the leader in personal sales, providing exceptional customer service and demonstrate exceptional selling skills together with their team on the selling floor.
As a born leader, the Sales Manager is also committed to support and motivate their team to ensure the store achieves overall sales success and KPI goals through clienteling, recruiting, hiring, training and developing top talents, scheduling and compliance to all visual presentation standards of the store.
The Sale Manager will need to be industry aware and need to have the latest knowledge of local competition and any factors that impact the store and maximize sales opportunities.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible to create a welcoming environment to all customers and serves as a role model for your team.
· In charge of recruiting, hiring top talents, and provide ongoing coaching and development to the team.
· Accountable to deliver all store financial and KPIs (Sales, Payroll and Shrink) objectives.
· Responsible for managing and developing a consistent Clientele culture for their store.
· Responsible for managing and growing new RW Rewards enrolment for their store.
· In charge of discovering local community initiatives to help drive business to the store.
· Consistently look for new fashion trends and educate themselves and their team with product knowledge regarding fits and materials and act as a product expert to the team and customers.
· Responsible for managing the execution of all markdowns, window changes, product moves, store flips and inventory counts.
· Responsible for managing all general duties such as receiving stock and all general housekeeping duties.
· Ensure all store visual merchandise standards is compliance with company policies.
· Responsible for managing all store operation functions.
· Ensure Ron White guidelines for warranties, repairs, and returns/exchanges are being followed.
· Responsible to handle all store related alarm incidents and report findings to Head Office.
· Enthusiastic about fashion. (Footwear knowledge is a plus)
· A post-secondary diploma or degree. (Preferred)
· Have a minimum of 3-5 years store management experience in retail sales or in the food and beverage industry.
· Must have managed a team of 5 plus employees with sales volume of $1 million dollar plus in your previous role.
· Have demonstrated an ability to develop relationships with customers.
· Have a proven record to set and deliver sales, payroll and productivity goals in a team environment.
· Have a competitive drive and entrepreneurial passion to succeed in a commissioned sales environment.
· Excellent time management and project management skills.
· Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Have the ability to learn new processes and procedures quickly and react to changing work demands.
· Have strong organizational skills and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
· Take a high level of initiative and ownership of duties with minimal supervision.
· Must be able to travel to and work in multiple locations in the GTA when needed.
· Knowledge with retail POS system, MS Word, MS Excel, and email including MS Outlook.
· Able to work a flexible work schedule based on the needs of the business including nights, weekends, and holidays when needed.
-Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
-Ability to move and replace fixtures, shelves and hardware throughout the stockroom/stores when needed.
-Ability to use ladders and claim stairs on a frequent basis.
-Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time and frequently reach with hands and arms, twist, bend on a continual basis.
HOW TO APPLY?
-Interested candidates, please go online at www.RonWhiteShoes.com to read more about us.
-We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse work environment.
-Please make sure to reference the “POSITION & STORE LOCATION” you are applying for in your subject line.
Application deadline: 2021-09-02
Expected start date: 2021-09-07
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00-$35.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
All staff working at our Retail Stores are required to wear a mask/face cover. All common areas are sanitized regularly. Regular hand washing with soap are required.
- Retail Management: 3 years (preferred)