We are hiring a Logistics Coordinator to be part of our Operations team. The position will provide support to the Director of Sales, as well as the Director of Operations, and will play an integral role in the success of the office.
- Order processing and data entry.
- Preparing and completing spreadsheets, templates, project documentation, and product distribution forms.
- Coordinating with overseas offices, agents, customers and domestic vendors for timely shipments in assigned accounts.
- Managing route activity including invoicing, electronic bills, and shipment tracing.
- Reviewing all import documents and submitting customs information compliantly.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Associate's degree preferred or equivalence of 4+ years of experience.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel specifically) and computer skills.
- Ability to efficiently multi-task and handle multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative without immediate supervision.
- Highly developed communication and grammar skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal, time management skills and strong team player.
- Detail-oriented and self-driven individual.
- Experience with Quickbooks (Accounting System) is a plus.
- Bilingual- English/ Mandarin is a preferred, but not required.
- Relevant prior experience in importer/ oversea trading company is a plus.
Magenta Inc. is a design and manufacturing firm headquartered in San Francisco Bay Area, with regional offices in Pasadena, Hong Kong and Mainland China. As a home accessories lifestyle brand, we understand better living starts at home. Everything we do centers around the principles of design and collaboration, to curate collections for an elevated casual lifestyle. We work with established and well-known gift and homeware retailers to deliver successful inline and seasonal programs with a unique point of view season after season.
We anticipate working remotely from home until the end of the year and possibly beyond as we closely monitor the COVID-19 pandemic.