For over a century, New Balance has inspired athletes and communities of all kinds in their pursuit of excellence. We innovate fearlessly, guided by our core values and we are driven by the belief that conventions were meant to be challenged. We seek leaders and pioneers — because there’s no time to wait around for next. At New Balance, We Got Now.
As a Lead Engineer for Unified Endpoint Systems, you will design, install, maintain, upgrade and continuously improve the endpoint computing environment and related management subsystems, with focus on associate productivity, IT efficiency and Cyber security. You will operate in the capacity of subject matter expert; plan, lead, and execute both local and global scale IT engineering infrastructure projects on multiple platforms; provide guidance and expertise to escalated incidents and requests; and assist with service strategy formulation.
- Devise, design, enhance and execute unified endpoint management strategy and engineering frameworks. Provide operational and maintenance support to all endpoint systems and underlying management technologies including Windows Desktop/Server OS, Mobile OS, Cloud and on-premises End-point Managers.
- Leverage industry standard tools such as Azure & On-Premises Active Directory, Group Policy, MS SCCM, MEM/MAM, Auto Pilot, Cloud Gateways, Enterprise Mobility & Security, Intune, Office 365 suites, JAMF, TeamViewer, Cloud VPN (Zscaler) and related capacity planning, analytics, deployment, and monitoring.
- Develop, enhance and troubleshoot Windows imaging, provisioning & upgrading processes for compatibility.
- Demonstrate leadership and advanced knowledge to effectively support escalated incidents. Offer guidance in areas of end-user access, connectivity, profiles, permissions, printing, system availability and performance, and end-user education.
- Develop deployment and support methodologies to support work remote as well as on-premises.
- Oversee global software deployments, systems patching, review analytics, coordinate 3rd party software updates, inventory, pilot testing and plan for growth; confirm acceptance and functionality.
- Lend expertise to other projects outside of direct areas of responsibility such as Mac engineering
- Maintain licensing compliance on end-point management tools; Follow change control procedures in coordination with business policy framework; Analyze technical issues for resolution options; identify root cause & document resolution.
- Drive adoption, design, and delivery of cloud-based endpoint management infrastructure.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS:
- Comprehensive knowledge of Operating systems such as Windows OS, Mac OS, iOS, Android OS.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a computer sciences field or 10+ years of relevant technology work experience with at least 5 years in advance engineering roles such as End-Point config, mgmt. and security.
- Proficiency with cloud-based provisioning, remote control and cloud/on-premise monitoring tools such as Microsoft Autopilot, Microsoft Endpoint Manager, SCCM, Intune, JAMF, etc.
- Proficiency with network protocols, IP routing, PowerShell, Active Directory Group Policies, Domain membership management, DNS, DHCP.
- Knowledge of Cyber Security topics such as end-point encryption, key chain management, privileged account management, device PKI certificates, and Wi-Fi security.
- Documented knowledge of VPNs such as Zscaler Private Access, etc.
- Experience with Data backup and transfer tools; IT Security tools such as Rapid7 and CrowdStrike;
- Must be self-motivated, information seeking and able to work independently, quick learner with attention to detail and personal accountability.
- Excellent follow-through and problem-solving skills; resourceful and able to effectively multi-task.
- Ability to interact professionally and effectively with a diverse work force across the organization.
Our products are only as good as the people we hire, so we make sure to hire the best and treat them accordingly. In addition to a comprehensive traditional benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.) we proudly offer a slate of more nontraditional perks – opportunities like on/offsite seminars, customized team building sessions, tuition reimbursement, and various mentorship programs – that encourage our associates to grow personally as they develop professionally. You’ll also enjoy a flexible work schedule, gym discounts, fitness reimbursements, and volunteer opportunities, because work-life balance is more than just a buzzword – it’s part of our culture.
Learn more about our Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer:
New Balance provides equal opportunities for all current and prospective associates and takes affirmative action to ensure that employment, training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment are provided without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, handicap, genetic information and/or status as an Armed Forces service medal veteran, recently separated veteran, qualified disabled veteran or other protected veteran.