CNM is a modest sized, highly versatile IT company which does work both locally and nationally around the United States. Our home office is located in Dearborn, MI centered in a culturally rich area with many options available for a quick lunch or stroll down the Rouge river. We provide a full spectrum of IT & data processing deployment services, primarily to the business community.
- Phone Introduction/Interview Scheduling (Email)
- Phone Introduction/Interview (Phone)
- In-Person Interview Scheduling (Email)
- In-Person Interview (Face to Face)
- Follow-Up Notices (Email)
Job Description – Administrative Inside Sales
Benefits (Available after 90-day review):
- CNM is currently shopping health benefits (Med, Dental, Vision & Life) for Full-Time employees, expected resolution by 2022.
- All employees receive one (1) week of Paid Time Off (PTO), Full-Time employees start with three (3) weeks of PTO.
- Monetary vehicle use compensation by mileage.
- High School level education or adequate sales experience.
- The applicant must have a valid Driver’s License.
- The applicant must have adequate access to transportation for themselves, not including car-ride services such as Uber, Lyft, etc.
- Must be available for travel when necessary.
- The applicant should be comfortable with data entry and recording key information from a client for later use, familiarity with a Customer Relationship Management software is a plus (we use ConnectWise).
- Be comfortable with calling and speaking with potential/existing clients.
- Work with Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel, Word, and Publisher.
- Work with Adobe Acrobat Software, specifically PDFs.
- Learn and follow CNM processes for data entry, opportunity filing and sales pipeline management.
- Work with CNM systems such as ConnectWise for customer data entry and Jetbuilt for quotation management.
- Learn and understand services and hardware sold as well as installation processes used by our technician staff.
- Visit work-sites to document quantities, photos & measurements, along with other aspects of the potential project for quotation.
- Work alongside field operations to provide accurate quotations regarding labor.
- Cold call potential clients regarding new construction or infrastructure updates happening within their buildings.
- Answer office phone calls for customer questions or inquiries.
- Support sales director and outside sales as needed.
- Data entry in ConnectWise to assist with project management.
When preparing for either of the interviews please have questions ready to ask and we will attempt to get through them all. We would also appreciate a cover letter be included with your job application explaining past experience and how it may apply to the current position you’re applying for.
About Competitive Network Management:
Competitive Network Management started in 2008 as a small company with a goal to provide cost-effective and reliable IT infrastructure sales and support to businesses big and small. Since then, we’ve expanded to offer a comprehensive suite of IT and VoIP services.We’ve moved from handling small-business and shop requests to providing and maintaining up to 600 end users per key account across the country. Thanks to our staff, which has 50 years of combined experience in the tech industry, we’re ready to take on any IT concerns and problems you may have.