What the Payer Account Executive, Market Access, Pacific Northwest will fulfill:
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Leverage strong account management experience and strategic account planning to effectively penetrate accounts, develop an understanding of their needs, and negotiate and maintain profitable access for LEO Pharma Inc.’s products.
- Primary customers include Regional MCOs, PBMs, IDNs, ACOS, Medical groups, and Health Systems.
- Utilize strong business acumen, comprehensive account and industry knowledge, and financial modeling to develop compelling proposals and negotiations strategies, as needed.
- Work closely with National Account team and Medical Affairs team to demonstrate the clinical and economic value of LEO Pharma Inc.’s products to Regional MCOs, PBMs, ACOs, IDNs and Health Systems. Responsible for building effective pull through strategies and providing pull through support for Sales teams that will drive plan performance, ensure contracts meet profitability targets and ultimately meet overall company sales objectives.
- Coordinate ongoing meetings to support sales pull through, messaging, and tools to drive utilization at plans.
- Implement approved plans and monitor plan execution against targets.
- Develop and implement business reviews of key accounts/marketplace on at least a quarterly basis with Regional Business Directors (RBDs).
- Serve as a resource in collaboration with RBD, Regional Business Managers (RBM), Sales Professionals when appropriate for accounts within their regions/districts/territories. Provide managed care training and issue resolution as needed.
- Show commitment to personal development; nimble learner
- Participate in key conventions as needed to remain current in an ever-changing environment.
- Ensure that all activities, including execution of approved marketing initiatives, remain in compliance with all corporate, regulatory and legal guidelines.
- Additional duties as assigned by LEO Pharma Management.
- Complete all company-based and job-related training as assigned by LEO Pharma within the required timeline.
Key Working Relationships:
- Internal: Market Access, HEOR, Medical Affairs, Sales, Marketing, & Training
- BA/BS Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred
- 8+ Years Pharmaceutical Industry Experience required; biotech preferred
- 3+yrs focused in Market Access, or relevant managerial experience in an extended commercial team environment (Sales Manager, etc.)
- Record of success working with a wide variety of Regional and Sub-national Market Access customers, preferably within target accounts.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships with key decision makers in target accounts.
- Contracting and negotiation with MCOs, PBMs, IDNs and Health Systems with experience in various therapeutic areas.
- Demonstrated business to business sales with prior District Management and/or Account Team Leadership experience.
- Solid track record in developing and implementing effective pull through plans, including analytics and metrics to track success.
- Documented success working collaboratively and effectively with sales teams to execute pull through strategies that drive sales and in-turn, positively influence access decisions; help them overcome access barriers, including barriers based on UM restrictions and/or patient out-of-pocket costs.
- Proven record of high ethical values and health care compliance
- Strong analytical skills and writing skills; contracting and negotiation.
- Work as a team player; solid organizational skills with ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Persuasive and influential with a strong ability to effectively lead without formal authority
- Must possess a valid driver’s license in the state of residence; must possess and maintain satisfactory driving record
- Field based position with travel greater than 60% which will include overnight and some weekend travel
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation
Ready to learn more about LEO Pharma?
LEO Pharma believes in challenging the status quo, so we approach dermatology “beyond the skin.” Our global innovation ecosystem includes internal research and development, digital health via the LEO Innovation Lab, based in Copenhagen, and the LEO Science & Tech Hub, housed in Cambridge, Mass.
Let’s wrap this up
LEO Pharma Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workforce that creates a better future for our global communities. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
LEO Pharma does not use Google Hangouts, Zoom or any other platform for any recruitment-related activities.
Disregard any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with LEO Pharma via any other means and/or using email addresses with any other domain.
LEO Pharma will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with the company.
If you have any questions about LEO Pharma Inc. and the application process, please email the company’s U.S. People and Communications team at [email protected]