Product Support Specialist
We are seeking an energetic, passionate and execution-focused Product Support Specialist who is committed to learning Safely You’s solutions while being responsible for day-to-day service delivery and the execution of changes and improvements. You will handle operational issues, improvement opportunities, and develop creative and innovative solutions where appropriate.
Candidates are experienced professionals with a customer centric mentality in creating the best experience. You will be responsible for the interpretation and consistent execution of the operation policies and associated procedures, and contribute to their formulation. The candidate is expected to be independent, self-motivated, proactive and results-oriented.
The role requires the ability to gather requirements and feedback from leaders, understand the business issues, and develop innovative and practical solutions to address new business requirements. This individual contributor role joins the Operations Team reporting to the Director of Operations - Safely You.
- Leverage product expertise to investigate, triage, and resolve issues
- Be the Safely You evangelist and manage day-to-day customer service interactions
- Partner with Customer Success & Engineering to improve product quality and resources
- Develop and update SOPs, flowcharts, and documents to streamline operations processes
- Project manage initiatives in creating the best product support experience
- Support computer vision camera adjustments to improve Safely You Artificial Intelligence
- Maintain and update customer records to have accurate view of data
- Analyze data and create insightful dashboards to drive efficient decision making
- Support as a technical trainer on usage of Safely You tools as needed
- Automate routine internal processes to make team more efficient
The Ideal Candidate
- 2+ years related customer support, product support, or trainer experience, or equivalent in a SaaS company, preferably in a startup environment
- Demonstrated high standards of professional customer communications and attention to details
- Associate’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with support delivery tools (Jira, Zendesk, etc.)
- Ability to understand and escalate issues efficiently and appropriately
- Demonstrated strong work ethic and advanced organizational skills
- Strong escalation management experience with multiple stakeholders, including customers and internal teams.
- Meticulous about documentation and record-keeping