Lumency is currently recruiting for a full time permanent Account Coordinator (Associate Consultant) | Fleet role to support our Experiential Team with management of client's promotional vehicles and automotive marketing activations.
Reporting to the Consultant | Experiential and Content, the Associate Consultant, Fleet is responsible for managing a national corporate fleet of marketing vehicles. The Associate Consultant, Fleet works closely with the client’s logistics department to obtain quotes and coordinate vehicle shipments across the country to various Lumency supported events. Additionally, the role is responsible for the contesting, Associates Days and supporting experiential programs when required.
Examples of Potential Work Include:
- Manage and optimize Fleet software, ensuring compliance is upheld by stakeholders and users.
- Manage partner fleet relationships and coordinate partner vehicles.
- Leverage data and insights to consult and recommend event vehicles.
- Act as a bridge between agency and client communication.
- Work with agency and client to develop contest program rules & regulations and oversee compliance with legal requirements of promotional material and execution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategically plan and facilitate vehicle fleet orders with client’s internal fleet administration team
- Track and audit fleet unit inventory
- Receive fleet incident reporting and insurance claims
- Coordinate repairs, cleaning and service with dealers and preferred vendors
- Develop fleet focused assets for the Lumency team (training material, collateral, legal, forms, keys)
- Plan and facilitate basic vehicle training and attend new client product launch briefs and product training where required
- Support and coordinate internal marketing events within the client’s office
- Support creative requests for events
- Facilitate experiential contesting, develop rules and regulations in conjunction with client’s legal team
- Support the internal client marketing team on a day-to-day basis and on special projects and assignments
- Attend client marketing offsite team meetings
- Maintain current industry knowledge
- May have to plan and manage client Associates Days
- Support the delivery of experiential programs
- Ensures team compliance with fleet management protocol and processes
- Support the ongoing cultivation of positive, partnering relationships with clients
- Foster relationships with vendors and convergent agency
- Understand client’s ‘what, how and why’ statements
- Maintain clear, open lines of communication with people manager, workgroup, and agency at large
- Support ongoing development of a positive agency culture
- Act as a Lumency champion in the marketplace
Other Duties as Assigned
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing, advertising (an asset). Automotive education (an asset).
- Six (6) months to one (1) year of related experience in a similar role (an asset).
- Certification / Coursework in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint (an asset).
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal), ability to effectively communicate with clients, vendors, suppliers and co-workers
- Ability to read specialized and technical materials
- Superb problem solving skills
Work Environment: (July 2021) This role currently works remotely, requiring daily computer work (research, typing, etc.) with the high probability of returning to Lumency’s open-concept, dynamic office, using a hybrid schedule, post pandemic restrictions.
Travel: Post pandemic, this role requires travel between two Toronto office locations (Lumency and Client). Some local travel may be required to visit activations.
Lumency is a brand-side sponsorship, experiential and content marketing consultancy, working globally from bases in Toronto, New York and Chicago. Our culture is rooted in our core values; credibility, ownership, transparency and continuous improvement. We are committed to the growth and development of our team members.
Established in 1996, we believe in better. We create partnering relationships with industry leading clients.
Lumency offers a variety of benefits, including competitive compensation & benefits, wellness allowance, learning & development, ongoing monthly career coaching, regular social and wellness events, and more!
Credibility, transparency, kaizen and ownership are Lumency’s core values. As such, we are continually committed to doing better and looking inward, and for us this means doing everything in our power to cultivate a safe and equitable environment. A diverse workforce with wide perspectives and creative ideas benefits our clients, the communities where we operate and all of us as colleagues. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Lumency is a proud employer partner of the Canadian Centre for Diversity and Inclusion. Additionally signatories on the CEO pledge.
To join our team, apply through our website: www.lumency.co
Lumency is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities in accordance with legislation.
We would like to thank all interested applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.