ThinkOn Inc: Where Data Thrives
ThinkOn is an exclusive wholesale provider of cloud infrastructure and data management services with over 150 partners and over 1,100 end subscribers in the commercial and public sector. Headquartered in Toronto, the company delivers true data availability, protection, and privacy with 20+ operating regions compliant to critical industry level certifications across the globe.
ThinkOn is a Work From Anywhere organization - this is a remote position.
Responsible for maintaining and growing business with ThinkOn’s customers and partners. Assisting in becoming the key contact to your accounts for all requests/issues that may arise. Working with the Sales/Marketing team to help provide insight into sales campaign for focused accounts along with companywide campaigns. Working closely with the Inside Sales Team in supporting the cash-to-invoice cycle along with the overall ThinkOn team.
Summary of ThinkOn Sales Team:
ThinkOn is a wholesale provider of cloud based solutions that works exclusively through the technology channel. Our team focuses on empowering our channel partners and working alongside them in a consultant-like fashion. Working with over 150+ VARs in North America, UK, Australia and Caribbean our strategies and tactics for each partner may be different. Our goal is making sure that the ThinkOn message remains the same across these partners while execution may vary.
Sales/Administration Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Maintain communication and touch points with focus accounts at least once a month
- Work with Channel Reps on providing resources for sales opportunities
- Prepare quotes and service orders
- Update and maintain our internal CRM/Order System (Compass) and HubSpot
- Work with Operations to make sure orders are meeting proposed timelines
- Assist partners with sales calls into their customer base
- Provide monthly funnel updates and forecasting
- Execute sale call campaigns for specific services/products
- Handle outside roles like conferences, customer meetings, and presentations
- Assist with preparation of large RFP/Tender Opportunities
- Work with current and future vendors of ThinkOn
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Bilingual (English and French) proficiency is a must for this role
- Strong team work & Collaboration Skills
- Willingness to learn new technologies and stay up to date on technology trends
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in rapidly evolving workforce
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of Enterprise (business) Technology preferred
- Sales or Customer Service experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, HubSpot or other CRM tools
Applications will be accepted until 5:00pm EST on August 6, 2021.
ThinkOn Inc. is committed to a workforce that is reflective of diverse populations. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), and accessibility standards across Canada, ThinkOn Inc. will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs. We are committed to a selection process and work environment that is inclusive, equitable and accessible.
Application deadline: 2021-08-06
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent