Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
- Lead Schneider Electric US Partner sales at defined Key Accounts
- Develops new sales opportunities pipeline in existing accounts. Perform developmental activities to target new competitive large accounts.
- Work closely with key distributors on large opportunities.
- Sell Square D’s Power Distribution equipment and solutions to commercial contractors
- Drive account penetration in all price modes
- Work closely with area Partner sales and commercial operations team
- Leverage Channel when appropriate to drive Schneider preference
This job might be for you if:
- 4 Year Degree or Equivalent
- 6 - 10 Years sales experience
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with customers and partners
- Established contact and relationships with potential customers and partners
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and spoke
- Business and financial savvy. Results driven; financial acumen
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.