Our industry is experiencing explosive growth, and if you’ve ever wanted to be in the right place, at the right time, with the right people – this is it! With 15+ years in recruiting and search in the Information Technology, Oil and Gas Upstream Engineering, Accounting and Finance and Manufacturing Engineering industries, there has never been a better time to start or further your career in recruiting. Our Entry Level Recruiting and Sales Development Representative role provides a perfect foundation to launch or continue your career in recruiting, sales and/or staffing, specifically within our niche industries.
We’re currently seeking Entry Level Recruiters and Sales Development Representatives in Houston, Texas that are goal-driven, sales-oriented, energetic professionals who enjoy working in a collaborative environment. Working directly with senior leadership to initiate and engage with new potential clients and candidates, an ideal Entry Level Recruiter and Sales Development Representative has outstanding verbal and written communication skills and enjoys being on the phone, making calls, and unafraid to manage resistance.
The focus of this position is to strategically increase the volume and quality of interaction and conversations with prospective clients and candidates throughout the recruiting process by using a combination of up and coming tools, technology, marketing procedures and outbound communication methods.
- Prospecting and making outbound sales calls to prospective clients and candidates to initiate discussions with our recruiting and leadership team
- Effective planning, organization & prioritization
- Developing structured, purposeful marketing campaigns based on the target audience
- Data collection & organization
- Make & coordinate phone calls on behalf of our executive team
- Consistently maintain, clean, and organize various CRM & database platforms
- Social media proficiency to connect & network with both active & passive clients
- A self-motivated individual with the ability to be a team player
- Passion and dedication to create distinctive sourcing strategies to attract clients & candidates of the highest quality
- High energy to keep up in a fast-paced, lively & encouraging atmosphere
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $53,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- One location