Want to be part of our success? We'd like to meet you!
Do you love sales?
Do you love the challenge of growing a business?
If you have answered YES, then we want you to apply!
Who We Are
2inspire is a house of brands that strives to encourage children to embrace their curiosity through different educational and enriching franchise concepts.
With locations all around the globe, Mad Science is the world's leading science enrichment provider for children ages three through twelve. We deliver unique, hands-on science experiences and toys for children, that are as entertaining as they are educational. Every year, Mad Science is proud to introduce millions of children to a world of discovery while sparking their imagination.
IMAGINE ARTS ACADEMY™ is a new art concept, developed be the creators of Mad Science, in partnership with Crayola®. We aim to inspire children to dream big with unique art experiences that broaden their horizons. With 22 locations across the US and Canada, this new company is just taking off.
We have recently launched our STEM subscription box, Loop Lab. Each Loop Lab box is designed by the Mad Science team of experts, who have over 30 years of experience developing safety-tested and kid-approved experiments.
Become a part of a team that's making a difference for the next generation!
As part of our growing team, we are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated Sales Development Manager to build our retail line. The ideal candidate has an outstanding track record in sales and will lead market expansion of our products. We are seeking new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential e-commerce and b2c customers.
Who You Are
- You are a proven leader in sales and love the challenge of landing the next client and uncovering new client base.
- You are a planner; you enjoy designing and implementing a strategic sales plan to reach sales targets both online and offline and test new ideas.
- You are a driven achiever that gets satisfaction when your leads come to fruition. You enjoy finding new ways to build and grow product sales.
- You generate leads through researching the market by leveraging social media and networking.
- You are a numbers person and realize the importance of reaching benchmarks.
- You love data, you assess costs, competition, and supply and demand, to identify selling prices.
- You have an analytical mind and are comfortable with analytics.
- You are action oriented. You are able to proactively take appropriate and corrective action to achieve sales targets.
- You are a problem solver, able to work independently with a can-do, roll-up-your sleeves approach.
- You are easy going and love working with others to accomplish goals; in doing so, you build strong relationships.
- You have such strong interpersonal skills so that it's obvious you are good at working with people and delivering outstanding customer service.
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience working in Sales.
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field such as Commerce, Business, Communications or Relevant E-Commerce Experience.
- Strong communication skills, able to present and influence effectively.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- High achieving, ambitious, and results-oriented
- Proactive, with a strong internal drive.
- Able to work independently with a result orientation.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Innovative, generating original solutions and lots of ideas.
What We Offer
- We offer a pleasant workplace based on respect, where everyone has a voice and participates in decision-making. We yearn for your input and creativity!
- Sales incentives to inspire and drive growth