Assistant Operator Foam Fabrication
If you are a current employee click here to apply.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 to 6 months or more of experience in a manufacturing setting
- Experience working in a team environment
- Requires attention to detail and being thorough in completing work tasks
- Ability to add and subtract 2 digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10s and 100s
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to lift up to 25 lbs, sit, stand or walk.
manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items, work with the fingers, and perceive attributes of objects and
materials. The employee is regularly required to talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Disclaimer: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements, or working
conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management
reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. Sealed Air participates in the E-Verify Program
WHY WORK AT SEALED AIR?
It is our responsibility to leverage what we have to affect positive and meaningful change for our communities and planet using Sealed Air’s global resources and expertise.
- Corporate sustainability. It’s about improving the lives of people around the world by addressing pressing needs in the communities where we and our customers operate.
- Customer Success. Meeting our customers' needs. At Sealed Air it’s more than a goal, it’s an integral part of our business practices, our innovative solutions, and our values.
- Leaving our communities better than we found them through dedication of time, talent and resources.
Nearest Major Market: Nashville