Sr. Sales Representative
Ceras Health Inc
Reports to Chief Sales Officer
Ceras Health Inc. is a healthcare technology and big data analytics company that was established to enable individuals to take control of their own health, benefit from healthier living habits and learn ways to extend and improve the quality of their lives. The company’s technology and services include Remote Patient Monitoring, Chronic Care Management, Transitional Care Management, Behavioral Health, and Wellness. Ceras Health has developed a patent pending SaaS and mobile platform, I’M HOME!®, that collects self-reported data from smart devices, monitors patients health, provides patients and care team members with the ability to measure and track patient health data, and enables individuals to get better and stay better providing access to condition specific health information. Our goal is to be the leader in providing world’s population management system.
Ceras Health is looking for experienced Healthcare Sales Representatives to sell into high value prospects and customers. The candidate will be responsible for sourcing new opportunities within the Provider market and other healthcare segments. Responsibilities will span from driving sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects and managing deals to closure. This position will report to the Sales Manager.
- New customer acquisition and driving new revenue for a specific territory while being assigned at least $1.6M quota for net new annual recurring revenue and maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects, managing deals to closure that includes creating pricing proposals, preparing timely internal deal reviews, negotiating terms and managing the sales process.
- Create and conduct customer demo’s, presentations, and strategic messaging to prospective customers.
- Transition bookings to implementations team smoothly, manage customer expectations through the onboarding process
- Act as a liaison between the customer and internal team in documenting solution gaps
- Be an active member of the Company’s customer facing governance team
- Travel as needed in the territory.
Demonstration of the Ceras Leadership Principles:
Leaders see the world from the customer point of view and work backwards. They are feared by the competition for their rigor to anticipate customer needs, deeply consider the effect they have on end users, and solve them proactively. Leaders earn and are obsessed with keeping customer trust.
Ownership is a norm for leaders. They are task oriented, do what needs to be done on behalf of the company, and are motivated by pride and engagement. They hold themselves to higher standards of expectations for performance and deliver results consistently.
Hit the Goals a Lot
Leaders have can do attitude and hit the goals a lot. They focus on key business inputs and consistently deliver quality outputs in a timely manner. They insist on highest standards and practice winning is not everything – it is the only thing that matters.
Leaders are detail oriented and no task is beneath them. They are on top of metrics, narrative and operate at all levels. They are resilient and possess capacity to maintain performance despite negative shocks.
Seek Out Change
Leaders are relentless in their focus on cause and change. They look for new big ideas from everywhere and are not afraid to work towards their objectives. They accept that they may be misunderstood for long periods of time yet rally and succeed where others have failed.
Leaders listen and speak candidly. They respect others, ask for help from the experts on specific issues and regularly promote the knowledge brought to them. They are vocally self-critical and worry less about the awkwardness it presents when doing so.
Wired for Empathy
Leaders believe in coworkers to be like a second family. They help create situations for people that make them feel wonderful. They mentor and nurture innate talents in others. They foster a community, and care about creating a better world
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of Healthcare Enterprise Sales experience and a track record of personally selling and closing complex technical solutions to providers and healthcare practitioners in excess of $500K.
- Established relationships and prior experience in selling to single and group healthcare practitioners and community hospitals in the territory
- Experience in selling Remote Patient Monitoring, Chronic Care Management, Transitional Care, Behavioral Health, and other Medicare reimbursement solutions to practitioners.
- Prior experience in selling EHR (EPIC, Cerner, Athenanet, Kareo, e-eClinicalWorks, flatiron), device monitoring (DEXCOM), or revenue cycle management solutions to the practitioners
- Action-oriented team player, collaborator, ability to lead and thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Passionate about what you do, and you can think outside of the box and have world-class interpersonal and communication skills to make complex contractual, technical and financial details sound simple.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects/deals at the same time. Added bonus, you’ve previously sold cloud, EHR Software, Revenue Cycle Management software, or digital health products.
- Hands on experience with Microsoft tools, Salesforce, and Jira.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience.
Ceras Health is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity—that’s why we recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.