In 2010, StemExpress was created to change the entire life science and medical industry. We accelerate research and clinical trials through our expansive Stem Cell Collection Centers, state-of-the-art cell manufacturing laboratories, and by actively building the largest global network of hospitals and clinics. In doing this, we change the landscape of research and clinical projects, effectively, efficiently, and at the speed in which patients expect. That means new cures and treatments can reach patient care faster, giving months and years back to the people afflicted with serious medical conditions.
The StemExpress Customer Service Team is driven to translate business goals into StemExpress deliverables. This team excels at delivering a best in class experience with our Clients, tied to order placement, order communications, and as a point of contact to researchers around the world who utilize StemExpress products and services.
To be successful, the Customer Success Specialist will be responsible for developing and maintaining long term business relationships by serving as an internal advocate and client liaison.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Skillfully handle customer issues and find a resolution to the answer in a professional manner.
- Gather specific details and customer concerns with enough detail to build an accurate quote, and schedule based on available resources.
- Follow up on expiring quotes to ensure customers are receiving the product they need in a timely fashion.
- Follow up with customers regarding their order status.
- Work closely with Sales, Scheduling, and other departments to connect the customer with needed information and products.
- Communicate with clients regarding their order status in an accurate and timely manner to increase customer satisfaction, enhance their overall customer experience.
- Cover regional territories as needed.
- Accurately maintain all daily records.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Develop expertise in all products and solutions and be able to clearly explain the benefits and functionality of each solution.
- Serve as day-to-day contact for assigned accounts, building trust and rapport while identifying areas of opportunity, highlighting best practices, and documenting them.
- Review the customer journey, identifying how it's supported, taking a consultative approach in helping clients overcome issues and achieve goals.
- Facilitate interaction and workflow between clients, including third-party service providers, to ensure deliverables are on time.
- Collaborate, problem solve, and/or strategize upcoming client meetings with team members.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes managing on-boarding, implementation, training, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted and strategic advisor relationship to help drive continued value of our products and services.
- Maintain and develop customer success strategies and best practices, as well as customer support content, with the help of the creative team.
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external management to understand client needs, maximize retention and growth, and communicate learnings.
- Maintain existing customer success metrics and data as directed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences, Business Administration, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a Customer Success, Customer service, or Sales role.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, PowerPoint, Google Apps, Salesforce, and the internet.
- Entrepreneurial approach that builds and nurtures strong and lasting relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent communication skills, customer relations and problem-solving capabilities.
- Independent self-starter who can work well independently on assigned tasks as well as being a contributor to team initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to perform efficiently in a fast paced, technical, low acceptable error rate workplace.
- Experience working in Epic, D365, Salesforce, Sage or other ERP/CRM systems is a plus.
- Prior experience working in a Biotech environment focusing on blood products or a Hospital setting.