Account Manager, Small
Do you have a customer centric approach to build and develop long lasting relationships with both internal and external partners? Are you able to use analytics and business strategies to identify, create and implement opportunities that will drive growth and retention with our existing customers? Are you able to develop and implement strategic business plans that align with business goals? Experience in portfolio management? If so, Egencia is looking for an Account Manager to join our fast-growing digital travel organization!
Egencia Account Managers partner with existing and new customers to develop multi-dimensional business relationships and to provide customized solutions for their travel needs.
This role understands our vision, the power of our technology, market dynamics, and competitive pressures.
The position requires validated skills in commercial negotiations and the ability to analyze, lead, and improve customer profitability and maximize revenues. The role requires outstanding interpersonal skills (verbal & written) and a strong understanding of how market trends may potentially affect business needs and travel solutions. This position will be expected to represent the Egencia Brand through oral, written and formal presentations to current and potential clients at all levels.
An Egencia Account manager must be a great teammate, biased to action, be data driven and business judgement led. They have a high level of integrity, optimism and can function effectively in a fast paced environment.
What you’ll do:
- Ability to approach the book of business as a portfolio. Portfolio size of approximately 500 accounts
- Optimize your portfolio of customers to achieve company goals and targets to retain customers and enhance revenue opportunities in support of business growth and profitability
- Create a compelling vision and strategy that translates into tangible goals & objectives
- Set clear success metrics for executing against strategy and is accountable for results
- Effective and proactive use of internal knowledge tools and resources needed for success
- Handle objections, clarify goals and negotiate towards positive outcomes
- Navigate internally and externally to use network to get results
- Quickly develop relationship with customers and be viewed as a trusted advisor
- Demonstrate new features and enhancements to expand product usage
- Identify and react to areas of customer poor performance and creatively apply solutions to improve
- Be the Voice of the Customer – educate internal teams on customer needs regarding service, functionality and new features
- Articulate ideas or plans to a multifaceted team to lead the right discussions
- Influence customers by clearly articulating the benefits of Egencia services
- Conduct annual business reviews to measure performance and agree upon growth strategies and objectives
- Negotiate new services effectively to benefit customer needs, solutions and to expand portfolio value
- Responsible for maintaining a positive rapport with all business partners and clients
Who you are:
- Ability to establish relationships through mutual trust, respect and understanding, while managing relationships across multiple groups with diverse backgrounds
- Self-motivated with demonstrated strengths leading multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, changing environment, and driving them to completion with limited direction
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, both written and verbal; ability to communicate in a manner which ensures message is understood by all
- Focused on the actions and behaviors that influence outcomes, and hold both yourself and your customers accountable
- Strong commitment to quality and customer service with outstanding time-management skills
- Tech-savvy with ability to communicate technical product features effectively and enthusiastically
- Understand the big picture and are consistent in your efforts to guide clients on the path to success. This includes anticipating / resolving risks, strategically tapping internal resources, and maintaining clear alignment on success criteria
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, Egencia®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.