The major responsibility of the Sales Manager is to meet sales and gross margin goals through excellent customer service. Daily responsibilities include:
- Motivating and coaching sales associates to achieve the goals set for them.
- Ensuring merchandise flow, presentation, and inventory control.
- Recruiting top talent.
- Promoting new product vendors and in-store events through social media and associate's clientele lists.
- Evaluating sales and executing plans to improve struggling departments.
- Ensuring excellent customer service by maintaining a well presented sales floor, courteous and well dressed staff, and leading by example.
- The Sales Manager must be adaptable as responsibilities change daily and are constantly evolving.
The Sales Manager must have a passion for product and for people. Being able to effectively communicate with sales associates, fellow sales managers, and Store Management is key to success in this role. In addition, a strong candidate for this role is someone that is ambitious and ready to grow. The promotion path from this role likely includes relocation, so those applying should consider this possibility.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Weekend availability
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Knoxville, TN 37919: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Retail management: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location