Are you looking to start your career in data analytics?
Do you have an interest in sponsorship marketing?
Do you want an opportunity to work in an integrated team environment focusing on music and sports?
Lumency is currently recruiting for a full-time permanent Account Coordinator (Associate Consultant | Analytics and Insights) for our clients (www.lumency.co/#our-clients).
Reporting to the Senior Consultant | Analytics and Insights, the Associate Consultant | Analytics and Insights researches properties and assists in the data side of building strategic sponsorship packages for partners based on needs. The role is responsible for the research and execution of property valuations using Lumency’s Proprietary Valuation Tool with support from the Analytics & Insights team.
Examples of Potential Work:
- Landscape Audits for clients on potential opportunities in the marketplace
- Research for valuations for Tier 1 sport properties
- Contract analysis and transferring data into Salesforce
Duties and Responsibilities
Analytics and Insights, Support
- Support the Analytics and Insights team to conduct sponsorship valuations using Lumency’s Proprietary Valuation Tool, ensuring all data is correct and complete
- Research properties in North America to maintain a database of current sponsorship portfolios for specific brands and categories
- Remain up-to-date on current industry trends and general knowledge
- Compile completed property valuations and analyze trends to make recommendations for clients’ property portfolio
- Support in providing recommendations for clients through measurable results, programs and initiatives
- Support the delivery of metrics on the overall quality of the relationship and product provided to clients
- Contribute to ideation sessions and suggest new approaches to maximize team effectiveness and efficiency
- Support the team in ongoing cultivation of positive, partnering relationships with clients
- Support the team in the development of negotiation strategies for clients
- Support in exploring opportunities for clients to optimize their sponsorship strategy in conjunction with the Consultant, Analytics and Insights
- Support in fostering relationships with vendors and convergent agencies
- Maintain clear, open lines of communication with people manager, workgroup, and agency at large
- Support ongoing development of a positive agency culture
- Act as a Lumency champion in the marketplace
Other Duties as Assigned.
Please Note: This role will act as support for the client service side of the business; the career trajectory for this role is primarily in data analytics.
Post-secondary education in data analytics, business administration, or marketing
Six (6) months to one (1) year of related experience in a business analytics or sponsorship marketing environment;
Project Management experience (an asset);
Interest in data science (an asset).
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal), ability to effectively communicate with clients, representatives of properties, and co-workers;
- Ability to read specialized and technical materials;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Superb critical thinking skills.
Work Environment: (July 2021) This role currently works remotely, requiring daily computer work (research, typing, etc.) with the high probability of returning to Lumency’s open-concept, dynamic office, using a hybrid schedule (WFH / in-office), post pandemic restrictions.
Travel Requirements: This position will be based in Toronto with low probability of travel outside of the Greater Toronto Area (<10% travel).
Lumency is a brand-side sponsorship, experiential and content marketing consultancy, working globally from bases in Toronto, New York and Chicago. Our culture is rooted in our core values; credibility, ownership, transparency and continuous improvement. We are committed to the growth and development of our team members.
Established in 1996, we believe in better. We create partnering relationships with industry leading clients.
Lumency offers a variety of benefits, including competitive compensation & benefits, wellness allowance, learning & development, ongoing monthly career coaching, regular social and wellness events, and more!
Credibility, transparency, kaizen and ownership are Lumency’s core values. As such, we are continually committed to doing better and looking inward, and for us this means doing everything in our power to cultivate a safe and equitable environment. A diverse workforce with wide perspectives and creative ideas benefits our clients, the communities where we operate and all of us as colleagues. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Lumency is a proud employer partner of the Canadian Centre for Diversity and Inclusion. Additionally signatories on the CEO pledge.
To join our team, apply through our website: www.lumency.co
Lumency is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities in accordance with legislation.
We would like to thank all interested applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.