Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
If you are a self motivated individual with an entrepreneurial mindset, looking to pursue new business as well as retain current customers, we encourage you to apply!
About the Team: Cisco Business Unit US - Advanced Solutions
About the Role:
- This is an Account Executive role
- Reports to Director of Sales - Cisco BU
- Works with the Inside Sales Reps in their territory
- Self-starter, technical sales a plus, Cisco background even better
- Good Executive presence, presentation skills
An Ideal Candidate will have:
- Strong Sales / Field Background
- Understand the Cisco Portfolio and/orinternal workings of Ingram and the customer base
Key focus for this role:
- Growing the business
- Managing new and existing relationships with key customers to expand the business
- Business planning
Education: Minimum 12 years of related technical experience if possessing a four year college degree; or minimum of 8 years related technical experience if possessing an Advanced degree. Typically requires advanced technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/technologies/processes.
- This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.