Lepley Recruiting Services is representing a company who manufactures and distributes porcelain tile for residential and commercial applications worldwide.
What Makes this a Great Opportunity?
This is an opportunity to join a company whose commitment to excellence and innovative technology sets them apart from others in the porcelain ceramic tile industry. You will be impacting the organization as a partner to dealers and distributors. The pace of growth and innovative approach to construction and sustainability will fuel the organization’s impressive success as well as your own. If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and able to build business through long term relationships while making a positive impact this role is for you!
Key Elements of the Position
- The Regional Sales Manager is a team leader and ambassador for the company brand, responsible for new dealer/distributor acquisition while developing existing accounts in a defined geographical area in the US.
- Plan, organize and execute sales activities to meet the revenue and growth objectives
- Develop and maintain relationships with all key Dealers and Distributors
- Meet & exceed assigned monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
Essential Job Functions
- Direct leadership of Territory Sales Managers and Warehouse Manager
- Target audience includes Dealers, Distributors, Contractors, Builders, Architects and Designers.
- Travels throughout region with team members to call on current and prospective customers.
- Partners with Vice President of Sales on strategic planning and implementation.
- Identify and set up new accounts to increase market share and bolster overall sales volume.
- Service existing accounts with the goal of nurturing relationships and increasing sales.
- Meet & exceed assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
- Set up product displays at dealer / designer locations and modify as appropriate.
- Maintain professional presence and appearance with clients and team members.
- Resolve any client concerns and complaints by developing viable and win-win solutions.
- Utilize CRM to track potential and upcoming projects. Maintain accurate and comprehensive account data. Update daily activities and campaigns.
- Complete monthly analysis of the region and individual territories to set goals, plan and execute market research, forecasting sales and establishing new markets.
- Promote products at various tradeshows, industry events, participate in ongoing training with key business partners and social media platforms as approved by the company
- Keep clients informed about new products and offerings through the organization and execution of informational product presentations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3+ years in leadership role
- Minimum of 5+ years B2B sales experience
- Minimum of 5+ years previous Tile & Stone experience
- Must have background working with distributors in the flooring sector
- Experience in distribution center and operations management is a plus
- BA or BS preferred
- Strong knowledge of local market with strong customer relationships in dealer/distribution channel
- Strong track record of achievement as a top performer with outstanding results
- Consultative selling approach and strategic thinking abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven record in negotiation, decision making, conflict resolution, problem solving
- Technical skills including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, and CRM (Salesforce or equivalent)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Clean driving record and larger size vehicle required to carry products displays/sample boards
- Ability to lift and carry up to 55-65 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Anaheim, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
- Multiple locations